CHAPTER ONE- I MET A GIRL I REALLY THOUGHT SHE LIKED ME

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

MATTS P.O.V (FLASHBACK)

" So you agreed to go? , You are a total twat, no in-fact you are a complete and utter wanker all you do is think about yourself and those knob heads you call best friends - who in-fact are a bunch of headcases -who don't know how to act their twatting ages, you are all going nowhere in life, the bands crap, the music don't even get me started"

I will always remember that day it was July 31st and I came home to tell Alesha the news we had all received today - we were heading to the UK on tour, we couldn't believe it, hyped was not the word Jimmy was basically jumping about , Brian, Zacky and Johnny were all yelling and shouting on - you see this was our first "big" tour out of the USA instead of our usual places where we would have a gig.

We were still buzzing by the time we reached my house Jimmy travelled with me while the others took their own cars as they brought their girlfriends around with them- we were going to celebrate once I told Alesha the good news , the girls headed in I could hear them greeting Alesha as they went in she sounded in a good mood.

"Hey Baby have a good day " I asked her when I saw her ,"yes its been good but by the look on your face you have had a better day " she replied back, I looked at my best friends Brian was hugging Kia close to him , Zacky was holding Diones hand and Johnny had Hayleigh sat on his legs cuddled into him on the couch Jimmy stood there grinning "come on Matt tell her" he said slightly bouncing , Alesha looked at us "tell me what Matt ? what does James mean?" , I hated when she called Jimmy by his full first name , I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled " Well baby we received some good infact great news today-We are all heading to he UK for two months on tour in the fall , We have finally made it, Larry said you girls can join us on the tour after the first four weeks " I still couldn't help but grin widely.

Aleshas face changed -"You fucking what ? you are going to the UK on tour in the fall are you for real man?" , I realised this was a statement not a question , "yeah baby I'm for real , we still can't believe it can we guys?"they all agreed while holding their girls closer Jimmy was stood next to me .

Alesha spun around "Seriously you are all heading to the UK on tour I doubt it more like a fuck fest see how many so called groupies you can all bang in the first month, so girls watch out, and not allowed to go out until the second month my ass whats the difference to going same time as yous i'll tell you fucking none thats what, just some lame excuse as usual".

I looked at her gobsmacked , "Hold on Alesha you don't believe Matt ?" Jimmy asked her Alesha shook her head.

"Alesha what the hell , we have confirmation here look see" I said to her as I handed the confirmation letter we received off Larry that morning she looked at me anger flashed in her eyes 

" SO YOU AGREED TO GO, YOU ARE A TOTAL TWAT IN-FACT  YOU ARE A UTTER WANKER ALL YOU DO IS THINK ABOUT YOURSELF AND THESE KNOB HEADS YOU CALL BEST FRIENDS  WHO IN FACT ARE A BUNCH OF HEADCASES WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT THEIR TWATTING AGES YOU ARE ALL GOING NOWHERE, YOUR BANDS CRAP , YOUR MUSIC DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT , AND WHAT I MEAN BY HEADCASES BEFORE YOU ASK THERES BRIAN- WHOM IF HE CANT GET A STUPID CHORD RIGHT THROWS HIS INSTRUMENTS ACROSS THE GARAGE IN A HISSY FIT AND WHO THINKS THAT ALCOHOL IS THE ANSWER TO EVERY PROBLEM HE HAS NO WONDER HE CANT FOCUS

 ZACKY- HE'S SO SHORT FUSED YOU DONT KNOW WHEN TO TALK TO HIM AND WHEN TO AVOID HIM WITHOUT GETTINGT YOUR HEAD BITTEN OFF , 

JOHNNY- HES AS BAD AS BRIAN AND ZACKY YOU WOULD THINK HE WAS SOME HYBRID FORM OF THEM 

THEN THERES THE GOOD OLD REV ' FAVOURITE JIMMY- JUMPING AROUND LIKE HES CONSTANTLY HIGH ON DRUGS , CHASING SO CALLED STALLION DUCKS THEN CLAIMING HES GOING TO COME BACK AS THE KNIFEMASTER , AND YOU, WELL YOU MATTHEW - YOU ARE THE MOST ARROGANT PERSON IVE EVER KNOWN YOUR HEAD IS SHOVED SO FAR UP YOUR ARSE YOU THINK IT SMELLS OF FUCKING ROSES, JUST-JUST GET OUT GET YOUR STUFF PACKED NOW AND GET RIGHT OUT OF HERE!"