CHAPTER TWO- PREPARING FOR SUCCESS (UK TOUR )

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

PRESENT DAY SEPTEMBER 16TH 

FIRST LEG OF TOUR LONDON

It was the day the band left for the two month tour of the United Kingdom, Larry met up with them all the day before to run through last minute decisions the guys might have and also to tell them flight departure times and arrival times into the UK capital city London where the first leg of the tour was kicking off he told them they had quite a huge fan-base over in the UK and that they called them death bats they really liked this name .

Larry had even finally caved into letting the girls go with them from the start of the tour since the guys would not stop rhyming on but on one condition having the girls there was not to interfere with their work one sign it was he was sending the girls back as quick as they could say Mississippi backwards when drunk they all knew he wouldn't as he assigned the girls small jobs while the guys were on stage .

The group of five guys , three girls, Larry Jason and Matt Berry all arrived at LAX airport for the 4 am flight to the United Kingdom the girls were all talking among themselves once seated on the plane they went quite when the air hostess was going through the safety drill and showing where the emergency exits were etc.

Johnny was complaining it was too early to deal with all the crap and decided to take the mickey out of them by copying their movements which resulted in him being slapped around the head by Jimmy, Matt  and Brian were sat talking to the Berry brothers and Larry while Zacky stared straight ahead the pilot came over the intercom and announced they were now ready for take off , the red seatbelt warning sign came on everyone buckled up and prepared for the take off once up in the air Larry turned to the guys and explained what was going to happen once they touched down at London's Heathrow airport , they were heading to the hotel  catch up on some well deserved rest they had a day and a half to themselves before having a interview with Alex Baker from Kerrang Radio and later on a photo shoot with Kerrang Magazine then at 8pm the same night they were due on stage they also found out who their support acts were for the tour as well there was kill switch engage and five finger death punch.

After a long haul flight they finally disembarked the plane and headed to collect their luggage and headed to the hotel they received their keys off Larry and headed up the Guys were sharing with their better half's where Matt and Jimmy had huge rooms to themselves they all had a decent sleep .

After a couple of hours of well deserved sleep they headed for food they headed for the intrepid fox on Tottenham Court Road where the menu ranged from oysters to caviar for starters, gourmet burgers to steaks for mains and a wide variety of sweets for afters, they all ordered the steak which was cooked to their liking as they skipped the starters and a simple trifle that was frowned upon , once they ate their meal they had a couple of drinks paid the bill and headed out into the typical foggy London night where they all walked along the River Thames where they saw the houses of Parliament , the tower of London and the Tate modern gallery , they headed back to the hotel as in true Great British standards the weather had turned for the worst by the time they got to the Ritz hotel in Piccadilly they were soaked through to the skin they all ran through the hotel lobby which resulted in a few dirty looks and people looking down their noses at them which resulted in Jimmy saying in a posh voice ''ooh one does like eating caviar with the silver spoons they were born with dear'' as Matt and himself ran past.

They all met in the hotel lounge after getting dried off for a night cap Jimmy and Brian were trying to force one of the berry brothers to down shots which resulted in Brian climbing on the table shouting ''take the shot'' next thing here was Brian lying on the floor after falling off again this resulted in snotty remarks which Jimmy flipped off , Later on they all decided to spend the following day at Camden Town and Camden Town Market they all headed back to their rooms at 1 am, Jimmy bunked in with Matt for the night as he was too lazy to find his door key.

=====================================

At eight the following morning Jimmy was woken by loud banging on the hotel room door he sluggishly  got out of bed in his boxers hair all over the place thinking Matt had gone out and left his key as he was nowhere to be seen he opened the door to be met by bro hugs from Brian '' morning mother fuckers rise and shine the girls are all up and ready and away out so get your ass out of bed Matthew'' he said as he walked through the rooms lounge only to walk smack bang into a very naked Matthew who didn't even bother covering his junk '' yo.... whoooooahhhh bro too much flesh on show for my eyes no-wonder Alesha called you horse cock and wouldn't leave you "Matt flipped Brian off and headed into the bedroom to get dressed .

They headed for Camden Town after a massive fry up they looked around for a bit before heading to Camden Market - here they headed to the lock side market and found a Chinese stall called Hong Kong where there was a great Chinese menu on offer they ordered their food and sat at the lockside watching a barge on the lock after finishing they headed further into the market they found a spiral clothing stall and bought a few tops from there then headed to the stables market after being here they checked the time and headed off to the interview with Alex Baker and also for the photoshoot after three hours they headed to first venue of the tour wembley arena when they went onstage they were astounded by the amount of fans there the place was packed they kicked off with The Art of subconcious Illusion the circle pits opened straight up the atmosphere was great then headed onto eternal rest and lips of deciet the crowd was going mental Matt then introduced themslves to the crowd and had a bit banter , girls were screaming their names and what they wanted to do to certain members of the band , Zacky and Brian had quite a collection of bras flung onto the stage to Matts amusement, they carried on playing the crowd went mental for an encore so they played three new songs off their up coming album the night ended on a high, a few drinks later to celebrate a great night they headed back to the hotel for showers and to pack and headed to bed.

Next leg of the tour the north east of Eangland first stop there Newcastle.