Chapter 8 - Sweet Cheeks

After that very interesting talk with Stone I decided it was time to have some food. I got out some spaghetti and bolognese sauce that I had bought. I boiled and cooked the spaghetti before adding the sauce and piling a massive spoonful on a plate leaving the rest for another day. As I ate my delicious meal that I had cooked by myself, I realised that I had school tomorrow. Great I get to be the new girl...again! 

Even worse is that I will just be repeating everything I already know, as I finished school at the age of 14 including a university course in medicine. As I had to train as well, you can obviously guess I didn't have much of a social life outside of the people in the WPS. 

By the time I finished eating and washed the dishes it was already 4 o'clock. I guess I should start being productive, as I still had to get ready and then it would take me 40min to drive there and I want to get there early so I can check out the competition. I went and had another another shower as I was still covered in a layer of sweat from my work out. After washing my hair and body I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror.

No pimples, as per usual. Naturally but freakishly straight hair, as per usual. Nails painted black as per usual. Let's just say having all these different genes has definitely helped me in the looks department. Not that I have taken advantage of it. I am a virgin and proud of it. All you skanky whores my age have fun catching an STD or herpes and all these other diseases. 

Anyway, I went back into my room and opened my bag up. I clicked my fingers and my clothes were all hanging up in the massive walk in wardrobe and my make up was neatly organised in the ensuite. I entered my walk in wardrobe to decided what I was going to wear. 

Now usually this doesn't take me very long as I just put on any clothes that look good together, but this was going to be my first impression on the bad ass people and a lot of the werewolves. And then tomorrow is my first impression for my school. I walked around my closet until I found the perfect outfit. 

It was a black crop top that stopped a bit before my belly button. It had a few studs at the top near the rim showing off my boobs. What a sister gotta show off what she got and I definitely do not lack in the breast department. But I'm not so big that it looks like I've had plastic surgery. 

I paired it with some denim short shorts that went pretty high on the sides, but whatever. I'm pretty skinny and muscly I have legs that need showing off. I also grabbed some black high heels and a silver bracelet that said 'Fuck the Rules.' 

I layed the outfit down on my bed and got my self a strapless bra and underwear and went back to the bathroom. After putting on my undergarments I put on some mascara, eye liner and some lip gloss. I blow dried my hair and brushed through it, making it look fantastic with little effort. Then I went back into my room and put on the outfit. 

I went back in my wardrobe and got out some silver hoop earrings which had little lightning bolts hanging off them. I looked into my full body mirror and may I say, I look h-o-t, HOT!

By now it was around 7 o'clock, a good a time as ever to get going. I grabbed my phone and tucked it into my back pocket, my car keys and stuffed $350 in my bra. Out of thief's reach. I left my gun since I wouldn't be able to carry it with me. Instead I grabbed a small dagger that folded in and put it in a little slot on the inside of my shorts on my left leg. I have more weapons in my car anyway.

I exited the house and jumped into my car and put in Norway Street on my GPS. A 47 minute drive, great. I speed off following the direction my car gave me. When I got there it was 8:30 because of all the fucking traffic! The races start in half an hour, that's how long I have to assess the town plus another hour before I will manage to race. Plenty of time. I parked my car in a spot that overlooked the track.