Chapter 3 - Interesting Situations

Chapter 3- Interesting Situations

The kids stayed at my side as we watched to people having a heated discussion. There was a grown man who looks like Carla and a adult woman who resembled Jesse. They didn't even turn their heads to look at us. I realised that they hadn't even realised that we were there.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that!" Growled out the man. He smelt of utter power, power only an alpha could hold. Carla whimpered underneath me and huddled into my leg.

Oh yeah, her dad is the alpha so this must be him. "Well it's your fault our children are missing! If you had of been watching them instead of making out with your mate-" yer yelling was cut off as the guy pinned her against the wall growling, harshly.

"You will not disrespect your luna!" he ground out. Just then another man entered the room.

"Sir, you may be alpha but if you don't let go of my mate I will kill you myself!" the new guy said calmly.

They were all glaring at each other, not noticing that their kids were wrapped around my legs, scared as hell.  

"Excuse but if you could all stop trying to kill each other you would realise that we have been standing here for the past 5 minutes." I stated calmly as all heads snapped to us.

"Jesse!" the woman and other guy yelled. At the same time the man I thought was an alpha screamed "Carla!" They ran up and grabbed their kids from me quickly as if I was a disease. Luke stayed behind me as the alpha glared at me.

"Why have you brought them back rogue," he spat out. What does a superior squad member have to do for some gratitude.

"I am not a rogue and I would watch your tongue alpha." I warned. He may be an alpha and have a pack backing him up, but I could wipe them all out in an instant. I was higher up on the food chain he will respect me.

He growled at me. "I should not be the one watching my tongue. Your rogue pack stole our kids and you will be the one to pay." Red. That's all I saw. I had brought back their kids when nobody else could. I eliminated the threat. I brought them back unharmed and he threatens to kill me.

Kill him Lexi growled in my head.

He disrespected you Kurta reminded you.

I used my vampire power and flashed behind him. He turned around quickly putting Carla behind him as he started to turn into a wolf.

"You will not change until I say so wolf." I hissed out using my wolf power to keep him from shifting. He was still shaking but he wouldn't be able to shift until I allowed it. "I am your superior, therefore you will not lay a finger on me unless you want to rot in hell!" I  yelled. By now my eyes were purple and I was losing my temper.

My wolf started to come out.

Let me at him she growled.

Stay put Lexi, I growled back.

I turned around before I ripped his face apart and faced the other 2 adults. They gasped as they saw my purple eyes. "I will be back with my partner tomorrow. I suggest you teach your alpha some respect I went easy on him. Next time my wolf might just get some blood on the carpet." I informed them.

"Release me from this!" the alpha spat out behind me. I prepared to disintegrate when I heard him. With my now grown nails I turned around and lifted my fore finger.

"I'll be back tomorrow. If you behave I will change my mind. You really do know the right people to piss off don't you, alpha." I whispered as I dragged my nail down his face.