"Oh dear lord, help me..."

Hey everyone!

So I still don’t know who to cast for Sacha…Any ideas yet?

Well I don’t really know who actually is reading this story but whoever you are, thank you. Even if you’re aliens or something -please don’t abduct me- thank you for reading. I’m being serious, even though the reads aren’t going up that much; at least it’s not, not going up at all.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please go check out my other story.

<3 Chrissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is going to be fun…

Yeah right, that bitch is going to ruin it for everyone, I just know she will. But I’m going to try my best to not let her and I know Storm and Erin will help me, what are best friends for right?

“Yay.” I whispered sarcastically, and Niall, Storm and Erin who were standing around me, cracked up laughing.

I joined in with them but then stopped, my head snapping up as a sudden thought popped in. I am so not letting her get the best bed in the room we had to share, I mean sharing with her is bad enough; I at least want somewhere nice and comfortable to sleep…

I grabbed Storm and Erin’s hands and pulled them along behind me not bothering to ask Sacha to move and just pushing past her.

As we got into the room my eyes scanned it and stopped. There were two sets of ‘bunk beds’ in the room. The bottom bunk of each was as wide as a double bed and then the tops were the size of a single.

“Dibs on one of the bottom bunks!” I shouted and made my way over to the bed, flopping onto the soft mattress.

“I’m sharing with you!” Storm shouted as she made her way into the room behind me, lying down next to me, grinning.

“Well I dibs the other double!” Erin called as she waltzed into the room, claiming the bed as hers by throwing some of her stuff onto it, then lying down like Storm and I.

Sacha walked into the room and we all swiveled our heads to face her, watching her expression turn sour.

God it was hilarious!

“Babe, they’ve got both of the doubles and it’s not fair! I want one!” she whined to Harry as he walked past our room.

“Hmm what? Just speak to them and sort it out love.” He said lightly as he walked past, not really paying that much attention to her which we could all tell got on her nerves.

Oh well, serves her right.

“Awww do you need Harry to fight your battles for you sweetie?” I cooed, making Storm and Erin burst out laughing.

“You can’t speak to me that way, I’m Harry’s girlfriend and I can get you kicked off the bus.” She tried to threaten, but it came out as more of a whine, which just made us laugh even more.

“You can’t be serious, can you?” Erin piped up, raising her eyebrow.

“Watch, next she’ll stamp her foot like they do on TV” Storm cracked up again, wiping tears from her eyes.

“I’m sorry but you’ve got to be fucking kidding me…” I said incredulously,  “Don’t come in here and start demanding things before we’ve even left. Please, we have more of a chance of getting your slutty, whining ass off this bus before you can even get your stuff settled. So don’t start a game you can’t finish.” I finished, smiling at her sweetly just as Harry stopped by our door again.