"I'll never understand guys..."

So as I said before, these first few chapters might be boring so bear with me. But I have to build up to the good stuff okay? Let me just tell you though, you get to see a…different…side to Jade in this chapter. Read on and let me know what you think by clicking that vote button and make my day by leaving pleasant comments. ^I decided to try using a more formal word -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Inside Erin’s House~

As soon as I walked in I was ambushed by Erin and Liam. Geez, those two were always together, but they’d also been friends for ages like Niall and I, or myself and Storm.

They both came and squeezed me until I couldn’t breathe and then we all burst out laughing. “Well if it isn’t Mr. Payne…in the butt” I said in a way of greeting him. He just laughed at me and pulled me in for another hug, “Well if it isn’t the shorty who stole Niall away from guys’ night two nights ago.” He said giving me a wink.

Guys night?

“Hey, I didn’t know it was guys’ night and anyways you can’t have been doing much, or have been that entertaining, since he was sleeping when I phoned him.” I gave him look and walked off down the passage.

“And I’m not short!” I called out behind me as an afterthought.

 I knew I was right in a way, but even if they were busy I needed Niall because I had been about to something completely stupid…again. And I know if I hadn’t called him and he’d found out what I did…again. And I would be in trouble…again. So really this benefitted everyone…sort of.

But he’s the only one who knows.

I have no one else to turn to, so I plan on keeping it that way for as long as I possibly can. But fat lot of good that will do me, because if the others find out but not from me, they’ll flip because I didn’t tell them.

Inner conflict!

Isn’t my life just grand?

This sucks.

I’m talking to myself…again. Fantastic! I’m totally sane… At least I’m not answering myself…yet.

I sighed and went and put my stuff up in the guest room Storm and I shared when we came over, and carried the bag of junk food down to the kitchen. Then I walked through the connecting door and joined Storm who was in the lounge with Louis.

Which really came as no surprise to me since Louis was almost always at Erin’s, but when we suggested he just move in he’d said living with his cousin would be “weird”, no matter how much he loves her.

I’ll never understand guys…

A few minutes later Erin came walking through with Liam and they both gave me kind, warm-hearted smiles before Louis got up and joined Liam in the doorway.

“Right ladies, we’re off, don’t miss us too much.”He grinned, “Behave.” He pointedly looked at Erin, “Oh and Jade, no calling Nialler away tonight. We’re having another go at guys’ night while you do whatever it is girls do.” Louis finished, and with a smirk and a wink he walked out with Liam in tow.

“Honestly, telling us to behave and acting like our fathers.” I rolled my eyes and pulled a tongue and that instantly got Erin and Storm in hysterics.

“So what’s first on the agenda girls?” Erin said looking at us eagerly.

Storm and I looked at each other and grinned turning and looking at Erin, “Pizza!” We all shouted then collapsed onto of each other in a pile of giggles.