"Stupid traitorous body."

As you have probably figured, this is going to be a continuation from the last chapter. I’m sorry if I left it on a cliffhanger but I just felt like it needed to stop there y’know?

If you don’t then just pretend you do because I can’t explain it. Yes you do get to see the ‘different’ side of Jade in this chapter, and I’ve got to say. Even though it might seem quite weird, I actually enjoyed writing this part of Jade because in my mind. She’s actually this sensitive, creative, quiet, individual, who is fun and cheerful around her friends. But has secrets and stuff too. And I got to write her character in a different ‘light’ per say, so it was fun.

I don’t know if that made any sense at all but, hey, I tried. Let me know what you think of Jade in this chapter and if you have any really good ideas inbox me and I’ll see if I can maybe squeeze them in. I’m also thinking that whoever comments first (but a legit nice comment, not just ‘upload’) will get the next chappie dedicated to them. That sound good? I got this idea from my best friend, @LouisYouHottie’s story (Shout out to you Elle you amazing person you.) There really is something wrong with me... I apologize for my weirdness.

I love hearing other people’s ideas and thoughts. But enough with my rambling, without further adieu, chapter 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Yes, I’m old enough to drink. I’m probably older than you.” The bimbo, I mean Sacha, whined looking quite put out that Harry hadn’t said goodbye properly.

 I managed to contain my laugh and carried on looking at her with a straight face, “Sorry sweetie, but maybe you should stop whining like a little kid for one, try dressing like a normal person your age for two. Take off a couple layers of that stuff you probably call make-up for three. Oh and I’m turning 19 next week, you however look and act like you just turned 16, that is why I’m asking.” With that I folded my arms and dared her with my eyes to try one up me.

“I just turned 18 last week.” She mumbled to the floor.

“Sorry what was that love? Looks like someone lost their big mouth.” I raised my eyebrow and waited for her to look up.

“I just turned 18 last week.” She said louder, meeting my gaze.

“Oh goody, looks like we don’t have to worry about a little one getting in trouble now... As long as you can hold your liquor.” I smirked and watched as she turned red under the layers of her make-up.

“Come now, keep up.” I said to her as I walked inside, not giving her time to respond to my earlier comment. “Oh and also, shoes off.” I motioned to where she must leave her shoes by the door and continued walking down the passage, not bothering to look if she was following.

Now I know I’m acting like a complete bitch but trust me, she does actually deserve it. I hadn’t told anyone, well except Storm and Erin, but I actually know her, even if she doesn’t know who I am. She dated and slept with one of my best guy friends, who nearly knocked her up, which -granted- was his own fault. But then she broke up with him and proceeded to date and sleep with his twin brother. Not cool.