3

Natsu stood there. Stood there in shock. The man he and Lucy fought about was just her older brother.

So as the whole Fairy Tail guild who was watching in the observation lacrima. 10 years ago, not even once he told them who he is.

And now he's revealing that he's Lucy's brother.

“How could I be sure that you're not lying,” Natsu growled.

“I assure you. Lucy really is my younger sister. Matter of fact, my twin at that,” This made him and the guild more shock,“But I only looked older because she hadn't aged for 7 years,”

“Then.....” He looked at the blonde, calming down,“Why were you here 10 years ago. Why did I saw you in her apartment, crying,”

Lukas's expression change. The look in his eyes was pain, it was like telling Natsu that something painful happen in that time.

“10 years ago. The time you saw me in her house. I was begging her for a medicine that can only be made by a female Heartfilia. Delancy was somewhere and I cannot reach her. So, my last opinion was Lucy.

I came to her, seeking for her to heal my ill wife. I thought she was gonna decline but she didn't, she helped me,” He told him.

“Why did you think she was gonna decline? Did you really think that Lucy is selfish to let someone die?!” Natsu exclaimed.

Lukas shook his head,“No. Back then, when we were kids. She and I got into a fight.

A fight that will forever embedded in my mind,” He looked down for a second and looked back at Natsu,“I blamed her for Mother's death,”

Natsu's eyes widen in anger. But nonetheless, he let him finish.

“I blamed her. I blamed her for Mother's death, If, I was the only one who was born.... Mother would still be alive.

Through hundreds of years, the duty of opening the Eclipse Gate was passed on the Heartfilia Family. But Mother had to open the gate for Lucy's future,” Natsu looked at the man in front of him in pity. He lost so much. His Mother. His Father. And now, His Younger Sister.

“I am very sorry for everything that I have done. For the trouble I caused in your life, Natsu,” Lukas bowed as he apologized.

Natsu didn't speak a word. He was letting his mind sink the truth.

“Are you just gonna let my little brother bow down to you?!” He looked and saw a woman that has long, black hair usually tied in long twin tails. Both of her eye are red-tinted, and what she wears is made out of orange and black frills, giving her the appearance of an elegant Gothic Lolita with uneven twin tails. On her head, she usually wears a big crimson net bow to hold her hair. She also wears a red and black collar on her neck. 

“No, Delancy! Let me be. It was my fault why our younger sister died,” The whole guild and Natsu is shock. First an older brother appear and now... An older sister!

“Wait.... Delancy? Isn't that the name of the 2nd mate who died by having their mark remove?” Wakaba asked, finally realizing the truth.

“How?! She was born 125 years ago! And how is she back from the dead?!” Gajeel exclaimed.

“Does that mean Lucy can be brought back from the dead?!” Makarov exclaimed.

“Who are you?” Natsu asked, causing the guild to quiet down their ruckus.

“My name is Delancy Heartfilia, Lucy's and Lukas's older sister,” The dragon slayers almost sighed in relief that they thought that she was the wrong person,“The 2nd mate who was recorded who died by having their mark removed,”

They sighed to soon. It was the real deal.

“But.... How... Igneel said you were born 125 years ago. How are you alive?” Natsu asked confused.

“It was true, I died because Demon, my mate, removed my mark but....” Natsu was waiting for her to finish,“Mother.....found out how I could be resurrected. The mate's corpse have to be thrown to the place where her/his magic is the strongest,”

“Stand up, Lukas. It's unusual for a God to bow down to a Dragon,” Lukas followed but stayed quiet.

She smiled sadly to the dragon slayers,“What your dragons told you was a farce. I'm not a demon hunter. Deamon, the Black Demon Slayer. He was my own slayer. Our love was taboo, that's why in the end, he was the one who died. For he was the one who killed the ruler of the 3rd colony of the Magic Empire. For that the Heartfilia family are cursed to be killed only IF they are mates of a slayer. We are all immortal, Natsu,” She sighed,“As for my resurrection, I was thrown in the deepest and darkest part of Hell. The part where black magic was strongest,”

“So.... That means.. Luce can be brought back?” Natsu asked hopeful.

She nodded,“Yes. That if you can find her body,”

The guild were confused, and so was he,“What do you mean? Isn't her body is buried here?”

Delancy shook her head,“Her body isn't here. I'm a demon. I could sense if there's a corpse in a grave. But her corpse ain't here. Someone stole it, I suppose,”

Natsu clenched his fist in anger. A fucktard stole his mate's corpse.

“Let's discuss this in your guild shall we?” In a black spiral, they're in the middle of the guild.

“You already know the situation. You've been watching,” Lukas groaned.

They looked away in shame.

“So.... Any idea where she is?” A member asked.

“I do have an idea,” Lukas said.

“Where?” Delancy asked her younger brother.

“Who on Earth is obsess with Lucille?” Delancy widen her eyes.

“That fucker!” She cussed.

“Who is?!” Everyone else shouted.

“Prepare yourself! We're going to fight the Phoenix King,” Delancy announced to the whole guild.

They looked at each other and one by one they cheered loudly.