Finale

Niall is gone. He actually left. And that breaks my stupid heart. I should have seen him instead of seeing Ben. He's gone and I don't even know when I'll get to hug him again, I don't know when I'll get to feel his warmth again. Then I got a text.

*hey Aimme it's me niall I just wanted to tell you that I love you so, so much and I would do anything to have you in my arms right now, you are what I've been dreaming of practically all my life and I wish that one day we can just find each other and stay together in Disneyland or where ever in this fucked up world you desire to be, but as much as I want that I know and you know deep, deep, deep inside you that that's not going to happen if you want to be truly happy. And I mean crazy insanely happy. The only way you can be that happy is if you can be with who you truly love, and that's not me. It's never been me and it's never going to be me. It's always going to be Ben, and you can call me, text me or write a five hundred sixty-three page letter as to why you don't love him anymore, but you do and the only reason you would go through all of that is to convince your self that you hate his guts. But you don't. No matter what he does, it doesn't matter if he breaks your heart, it doesn't matter if he lies, and it doesn't even matter if he stabs you right in the chest or shoots you right in the head, it's always going to be him. Ben the biggest jerk, your biggest jerk. He knows what he did was wrong and not being with you is probably killing him. I know because it killed me too. You don't choose who you love, it just happens, it's a feeling. I don't know if Ben still loves you, he would be dumb not to, but don't let his feelings stop your own. tell him how you feel, and if he doesn't feel the same way I promise you will find someone, but I'm pretty sure it's him. I guess I'm going to let you go now so you can be crazy happy with Ben, your biggest jerk. Just know that I love you and I'll miss you more than you'll probably miss me. bye lots of love- Niall*

Basically in tears now, because I love Niall. I guess not in the way I thought I did. Love is confusing, but he's right. I'm going to have to speak to Ben. He doesn't even love me anymore.

I get up and drive to his house nervous. With about twenty knots in my stomach.

A couple minutes later I'm at his door step. I knock and instantly regret it. Before I could back down and walk away the door opens and Bens eyes are on mine. shit.

"Aimme?"

"Uh, um, hi" I gave a fake and obviously nervous smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just, I wanted to talk"

"Okay let's talk."

How do I say this what do I do?

Tears form in my eyes again. I hate that I'm so emotional.

"Is everything okay?" he had a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah" I lie

"Are you sure?"

"What the hell Ben! You've been ignoring me for like the past freaking month and your asking me if I'm okay!?!" I burst out as the tears roll faster and faster down my pink flushed cheeks.

"You fucking cheated on me and you expect everything to be all fine and dandy! I'm not okay, I'm not! I feel like absolute shit I hate myself. Why please tell me why you broke up with me after I forgave you! I was willing to let it go for you and you break up with me!?"

"I'm sorry I just..."

"You just want don't love me anymore." I cry more quietly.

"I do love you Aimme, I do and I don't know what I was thinking when I broke up with you. I'm an idiot, okay, I suck. I hate myself too."

His words broke me like never before.

"And I have been trying to get over you because all I do is cause you pain, but I can't. I can't stop loving you."

I started sobbing right I front of him full on bawling my eyes out, I couldn't hold myself together I fell to the ground and I just couldn't.

"Aimme please I crumble completely when you cry (see what I did there) I really hate seeing you like this.

"Good. You deserve to see this. This is all the god damn pain you freaking put me through Ben, your a jerk."

All at once he gently lifted me up and made sure I stood up. He pulled me in close by my waist and I could swear I could feel a burning sensation when I was against him, a sensation I've been longing for a while. One that I've cried over how beautiful it was and how much I've missed it. he hadn't removed his hands from my waist, and somehow it felt like we fit like this, like this is how we were supposed to be forever.

Suddenly his lips were pressed against mine and even though I was caught of guard I kissed back and boom! Fire works, fire works and burning fires.

Wow Niall was right I really love Ben. I love him more than I've loved anything.

He broke this kiss and breathed heavily

"I'm so sorry I put you through all of this pain Aimme, and I'm sorry I never helped you heal, but I'm here now asking for one last chance please I can't live without your lips or your eyes or your hair or any of you, I can't and if I end up having to I think I might die. Because I love you more than you will ever know."

Of course I was overwhelmed and didn't know what would happened if he broke my heart again but I loved him too and in that moment it was as if all my broken pieces magically picked them selves up and this huge weight lifted off of me. I was crazy happy, crazy insanely happy.

"So will you forgive me?" he asked hopeful.

I nodded my head and crashes are lips together one more time and felt the happiness swell in my heart.

Ben and I ran to the tree house but it was broken down by one of the storms that hit here.

"Is this the place we used to love?" Ben asked. (Winky face bc of what Ben said)

"Yeah it is, I guess it got destroyed." I answered back.

We stood there looking at the fallen tree holding hands in silence.

"What are we gonna do now?" Ben asked sounding a bit said.

"Well we still have the memories Ben it's not like it's gone forever."

"What if we forget?"

"I don't think we will."

We walked away from the tree quietly.

What if one of us does forget about the tree and were it was. This could be the end of everything. I had a feeling every thing was going to be okay and none of us would forget.

Ben looked at me and smiled.

"How could we forget it, its somewhere only we know."