Chapter 18

*aimme*

We walked into the room. it was a regular room with two beds. "are you okay with sharing a room because if not I can get you your own." he asks while scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah it's fine. There's two beds." I give him a reassuring smile.

"Okay" he says as he walks in with our stuff. "What bed would you like?"

"Um... that one." I say pointing to the one with the window next to it. He sets my bag down in the tiny closet along with his.

"Rest up because tomorrow is going to be a long day." he says as he walks into the bathroom. Where is he talking me?

*morning*

I woke up and Niall wasn't in his bed. I checked he bathroom and he wasn't there either. He probably went downstairs to eat. I checked the time and it was seven am. I walked over to my bag and tossed the wrinkled contents out of the bag. I found a white knitted crop jumper and some pale blue skinny jeans. For shoes I just wore white converse.

I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and did my make up. finally I brushed though my hair grabbed my phone and headed down stairs when I checked the time again it was seven-thirty. I walked into the breakfast area hoping to see Niall. I look around and spot him biting into an apple.

"Hey" I say as I take a seat next I front of him.

"Good morning" he says as he chews

"Niall are you going to tell me now?" I say eagerly. He reaches in his back pocket and pulls out his wallet. Once he opens his wallet he grabs something and hands me it. I flip the little card shape papers in my hand to see Minnie Mouse on the card along with the words Disneyland on it.

"Niall you didn't!" I say as I flip the card over to see my name on the back with other things. He's taking me to Disney land. I love Disneyland.

"oh my god your the best! Thank you so much!" This was the best thing anyone could do for me.

"I can't believe you bought these, you were able to afford them and the hotel room." I say as we walk out.

He smiles and puts his sunglasses on as we walk outside to the car. It's nice outside the perfect day to go to the happiest place on earth.

"Niall thank you thank you! I was having a really bad day yesterday until you came. You really made my day."

"Aimme I'd do anything to see you happy." he simply says as he opens the car door for me to get in. We weren't far from the parks, walking distance actually. he drove up to the parking and the whole process went by fast. Once we parked I undid my seat belt as Niall reached for his camera in the back seat.

"I'm going to take pictures of everything." he said as he snapped a picture of me looking at him. we took the escalators down to the trams and I was already starting to get very eager. We waited for the next team for like six minutes and got on. Niall took a picture of us in the tram but with his phone instead.

"Send that picture to me"

"Alright." I watch him as he sends it to my contact. he looks up at me then smiles

"This is going to be so much fun!" I yell as we step out of the train. Once I see the lines start to increase I take Niall's hand in mine and pull him so we could get in. Niall took another picture of me pulling him this time with his camera. i grow impatient with the pace he's walking at so I pull him more which makes him chuckle.

"C'mon Niall let's go!" he laughs some more.

"Hold on Aimme." he says as he pulls me this time towards a stranger.

"excuse me sir could you take a picture of us?" he says to the man and hands him the camera.

"Sure." the man replies back and gets ready to snap the picture. Niall walks next to me and stands really close. he pulls me in closer and wraps his arm around my waist. I would be lying if I said I didn't start to have feelings like I did for him a while ago but not as much as I do Ben. I really like Niall but I love Ben.

"There you go." the man hands Niall his camera back and walks away.

"this ones my favorite." he laughs and shuts his camera off and we walk towards the lines and make our way in the actual park.

-Mackenzie-

Yes I finally got Ben! Now all I have to do is break him and Aimme up. but how? I decided to go on face book to kill time. I was laying in bed with Ben and he looked so adorable sleeping so I decided to take a picture.

Maybe I'll post it later to out us to Aimme that's how ill break them up. as I'm going down my news feed when I see that Aimme was tagged in a picture at Disneyland. I know exactly what I'm going to do. "hey Ben wake up. I wanna do something today." he scratches his eyes.

"Like what?" he said.

"I wanna go to Disneyland."