Chapter 15

*Ben*

I walk into to the skating rink and look around for Mackenzie "Ben!" Mackenzie runs over to me and jumps Into my arms like I haven't seen her in ages. In reality I haven't seen her in my life.

"Hey Mackenzie" I hug back awkwardly. "Oh please just call me Kenzie that's what everyone calls me."

"Uh ok." I'm already regretting coming here

"Let's go skate." Mackenzie chirps. once we strap on the skates I stand up slowly to catch my balance.

"Ben I can't get up I might fall."

"Alright take my hand." I extend my arm and reach for hers.

"Thanks. Sorry I'm not so good at roller skating I actually don't really know how. I just asked if you wanted to go because it was the first thing that poped in my head."

"Its fine." I flash a smile at her. She stands up clumsily and I grab her waist for support while she attempts to skate.

*Scarlett*

"Oh my god scar look over there isn't that Ben!" Michelle whispers as we skate out of the bathroom.

"oh my god it is"

"Is he with Aimme?" Michelle asks but it isn't Aimme, she knows how to skate and whoever this girl is she is Really bad at skating.

Once they turned you could clearly see that it was Mackenzie. "Doesn't she know Ben is in a relationship with Aimme?" Michelle asks as we stare at how they hold hands. what's going on "doesn't Ben know he's in a relationship with Aimme." I say and Michelle nods.

We start to skate to where they couldn't see us, I was determined to find out what the hell he was doing here with her. Ben skated in to the bathroom and Mackenzie watched him and as soon as he got all the way in she skated to get them food but this time she didn't topple or wobble she didn't even break a sweat. She skated to the food stand like a pro. "Did you see that! She's faking it." Michelle finally catches on.

Michelle and I go into the rink cautiously to make sure Ben doesn't see is if he's out of the bathroom. Once I find him I see him holding hands with Mackenzie. this time it's not to keep her balance because there sitting at a table and there holding hands over it what's going on? "we have to investigate this furthermore" Michelle states and I nod my head. "I'm so confused are Aimme and him dating." "They sat next to eachother at lunch yesterday" she says.

*ben*

I was actually having a good time and Mackenzie was hot! So why not stay for a few more hours it's better than going home or hanging out with someone. "Babe let's go skate!" Mackenzie whines which makes me smile. "don't call me babe I'm dating your best friend remember." she pouts and squeezes my hand "lets go skate maybe I'll give you something at the end if your good." she says while winking and standing up ATTENITION ITS COUPLE SKATING TIME ATTENTION ITS COUPLE SKATING TIME ALL THE COUPLES GET ON THE FLOOR AND IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMEONE FIND SOMEONE!

"Do you want to go skate and be good or not." I pick her up and piggyback ride her to the entrance of the rink. Before her go in and I let her down she pulls out her phone "wait lets take a picture like this." I pose and we do funny faces as we take the pictures. once we were done I gently put her down and pull her into the rink.

We skate for about two songs and then Mackenzie pulls me to the benches where the light is dim. "Sit down" she commands and I do as she's says. once I sit down she sits on me in a straddle position and looks at me straight in the eyes. Slowly our faces inch toward each other until I could see all the lust in her deep brown eyes but she suddenly stops and looks at my lip while she bites hers. that drives me absolutely insane. I couldn't stand it and crash my lips onto hers hungrily. she thankfully kisses back and I slip my toungue into her mouth. It was at this time I officially knew I was cheating, and the worst part was I didn't care

*scarlett*

We lost Ben along time ago we couldn't find him anywhere so I decided to text Aimme

*hey what's going on with you and Ben r u guys ok*

A couple minutes later my phone buzzes

*were fine.*

If they were fine Ben wouldn't be here with out her

*are you really?*

*not really*