Chapter 13

Demi's POV

*BOOM*

I opened my eyes quickly, what was that?

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock to the right and it was only 12 a.m..

* Duk duk duk duk*

WHAT THE HELL? i looked over to the window and saw a black figure.

God am i now seeing dead people or?

I stood up quickly and i grabbed my pillow just in case you know..

I scowled at myself for not closing the window at the night. Should I call on Diana? What if it's a killer? Oh god..

I started to slowly turn around and walk to the door, to silently reach Diana..

I felt someone behind me and when i was close at screaming someone took a hold of my mouth.

" Shh it's just me" I heard a familiar voice.

" Justin?" I said through his hand so it sounded like " Djwustin"

" Yes, now be quiet" he said and turned me around so I was facing him.

God he looked incredibly sexy in his white v-neck at the night. I bit my lip, feeling a bit awkward with only my t-shirt that reached my thighs.

" What are you doing here?! Are you crazy or something! You scared the living shit out of me!" I screamed in whisper.

" Sorry" he chuckled while running his hand through his hair.

" Whatever.. wait what are you doing here? Especially at freaking 1 a.m almost!"

" I just.. wanted to see you"

" Oh yeah you couldnt have done that tomorrow id probably be dead by then yeah?" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes

" Can't you just stop acting like a bitch and let me explain?" he sighed

" Fine. Explain, what is so important that you had to disturb my sleep." i said and crossed my arms.

He licked his lips and ran a hand through his god damn sexy hair.

" So.. I.. I might sound really stupid right now.." he paused and licked his lips again. Cod can he please stop doing that.

" And im not really used to this stuff and.." he sighed

" Demi I like you.. a lot. " He said while looking in my eyes. Oh. My. God. I gulped, this was the most confusing moment in my life. I dont even know what to feel.

" And you make me.. smile even though my life is fucked up.. and you always manage to get me mad at another boy for touching you..

I want you to be mine. So that you only be mine to touch. Mine to kiss. Only mine. " He said while he came closer to me.

" Demi will you be my girlfriend?" he asked while looking into my eyes.

I stood there. Confused, but mostly schocked. I cant believe he just asked me that. I..

" Demi? He asked while pleading with his eyes to answer.

" I.. Justin.. I.. I don.. dont.." I stopped for a second.

"Why would you want me to be your girlfriend? I sobbed

" Im fat! Ugly! And broken!" I sobbed harder

" You dont want a broken girlfriend! You want a happy beautiful girl!" I held my mouth for not sobbing louder and making Diana wake up.

" Demi look at me" he said softly while removing my hands from my mouth and holding them.

I looked slowly up into his beautiful face.

" I only want you, because you are different. You are not fat, and absolutely not ugly. You are beautiful the way you are. You are perfect to me just the way you are Demi. Now stop crying and hug me."

Then, I fell into him forcefully. Hugging him as tight as I could. I dont know if he really meant that, but the words he said meant the entire world to me.

" Yes?" i whispered

" Huh? " he looked down at me.

" Yes. " I smiled

" Girlfriend?" he widened his eyes

" Yes" I smiled

He started smiling like a fool, and it made me smile wider too.

" Mine " he whispered before pressing his soft lips to mine.

As our lips moved in synch, i wrapped my arms around his neck. Justins hands trailed my sides. Then, still kissing, Justin took a step back and sat on my bed, pulling me into his lap. By now, my hands had entangled themselves in his soft caramel hair and butterflies had swarmed around my stomach. I felt his tongue gently slide across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth, ever so slightly, his tongue went in. Out tongues roamed, each others' mouths, exploring anywhere and everywhere. Justin had wrapped his arms around my waist and was caressing the small of my back with his thumbs.

Finally i pulled away to breathe and Justin just looked at me in awe.

" You're too cute" he suddenly said making me blush and look down. Once i looked down, i saw a huge member in Justins pants making me blush even more if it's possible and look up at the side.

" Aw you're blushing" he chuckled

" No im not " i said softly

" Yes you are"

" Im not"

" You are"

" Justin, no"

" Okay, whatever you say baby" he laughed making me giggle.

" Are you staying here?" i asked while caressing his cheek.

" Do you want me to?"

" Yeah" i said and smiled as he smiled too

" Cmon lets sleep or are you going to stare at me like that whole night?" he said and chuckled

" Okay then" i smiled

We laid down as he laid behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I pulled the cover over us as he hide his face in my neck.

" Goodnight beautiful" he said as i smiled

" Goodnight handsome" i said and after some time of thinking, we both fell asleep peacefully.

(A/N) GUYS IM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN BUSY WITH ALL THE EXAMS AT THE SCHOOLS END SO IM REALLY SORRY :(

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW AN EXTRA BIG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU.

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT.