Chapter 7

Justin's POV

Now i said it. I couldn't hold it back anymore, she had to know that  her father is a monster. All this years I took my anger out on Demi. Because she was his daughter and I hated it. I hated look at her because she reminded me of her father. And if she was his daugher I thought that she needed feel the pain, feel the pain I felt every single day of my life. After my dad found out about my mother and sister, he lied to me that they died in a car accident but I found out after 1 year that someone killed them. And it was the one girl's father, the girl I always liked from the 6th grade, Demi. And then my father told me everything because I wanted the truth. I wanted to know what happened. Demi's father was my mother's boss at the Fashion Company she worked at, she's been raped of him, many times and i... I couldn't believe my own mother was always smiling, always happy but she was being raped? And we had no money, we barely lived in the little house, she did everything for us, she did everything for that motherfucker just not to be fired. My father Jeremy Bieber lived in a big house, he was rich, he had everything he wanted. But when my parents divorced, my dad will always try to help us with money but my mom wouldn't accept the money, she didn't want to have anything to have with my father and she always told us we didn't need his money. My father will always give money to me and my sister Jazmyn to buy food, or to buy school stuff, that was always when my mom got upset and cried in her room. We always sat next to her and told her that we could give the money back but she shook her head and awlays said it was okay, which got me and Jazmyn upset that we would cry with her.

Jazmyn Bieber is my sister, she was 14 when she died. She was 2 years younger than me. We always quarreled but it's brother&sister stuff you know, and i miss it so much, her blond hair and blue eyes that she got from my mother. She was my angel and i always tried to protect her, i beated the shit out of the boys that hurted her, and Jazmyn wanted me to stop but i didn't care it's my sister and nobody should hurt MY sister.

" How can you say that?" Demi said in disbelief

" You never knew my father!" she screamed

" Do you? Do you know he's in jail?" i said and her eyes widened

" Jail?" she asked scared that somebody would hear us.

" No no no my father is not in jail" she laughed and shooked her head in disbelief

" Then where is he?"

" I... i don't know"  she whispered

" You don't know?But what did he tell you when he leaved you and your mother?" i asked

" I.. i.. he leaved me and my mother when i was 7.." she said

" And then my mother died after 6 years, when i was 13." she wiped away her tear and i frowned

" You.. you don't have parents?..then?" i asked in disbelief

Fuck. This girl is so fucking innocent.

" I live with my fathers sister Diana and i lived with her husband... Freddie.. that died 3 days ago." she whispered and i shook my head

" 3 days ago?.. Demi.." i walked closer to her and wiped her tears away, right now i didn't even want to know why.

" C'mere" i said and hugged her, she hided her face in my neck and cried more... and more. I smelled her brown hair and it smelled of fresh strawberries and then i closed my eyes, i don't know why it felt so good, to be here with her.

After a moment, Demi broke silence.

" Justin" she whispered

" Mhm" i replied

" Why are our life so..."

" Fucked up?" I finished her sentence

" Yes" she mumbled

" Honestly, I don't know" we still stood and hugged each other.. this starting to be awkward

Demi took a step back and we looked in each others eyes, it didn't take a second before i forcefully pressed my lips in to her soft lips.

(A/N) Vote and comment ♥♥♥