Chapter 14

Mingyu opened his mouth but didn't know what else to say. Wonwoo then continued.

"I know love is a strong word and we shouldn't just say it out of nowhere but I love you. It took me so long to realise that I love you. I know this sounds pretty cliche and dumb and weird and I don't know I just-" Wonwoo got cut off with Mingyu wrapping his arms around him pulling him into a hug.

"I thought you would never like me. Hyung this makes me so happy, thank you. I love you hyung." Mingyu said pulling Wonwoo closer to him.

Wonwoo blushed before slowly wrapping his arms around Mingyu as well. He laid his head on Mingyu's shoulder.

"I-I love you too."

"Ah! I forgot I'm sick!" Mingyu said quickly pushing Wonwoo away so he wouldn't get sick.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Too late for that now." Wonwoo said before hugging Mingyu again.

Mingyu didn't know what to do. He never thought about what he should do if Wonwoo liked him. So he just hugged him back again.

"C-can I do something?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu nodded.

Wonwoo leaned in and pressed his lips onto Mingyu's. Mingyu closed his eyes and responded, pushing Wonwoo closer to him to close the gap between them. Wonwoo smiled into the kiss. He felt butterflies in his stomach but he loved the feeling.

He loved the feeling of Mingyu's lips. The feeling of being close to Mingyu, being in his arms.

"Hyung would you be mine?" Mingyu asked as they pulled away.

Wonwoo smiled widely and nodded. Mingyu placed a kiss onto Wonwoo's forehead before whispering,

"I love you"

The next day, Mingyu was recovered. He then got a message from Wonwoo.

Won: thanks to u i got sick

Gyu: who told you to be so close to me the whole time yesterday?

Won: hey you didn't care when i kissed you >:(

Gyu: I'll come over to ur house with meds and myself

Won: bring the meds not u

Gyu: thought u loved me

Won: jk ofc i do

Won: also don't tell soonyoung that we're dating yet

Gyu: y?

Won: i actually made a bet with him that i wouldn't date

Won: the bet ends next week

Gyu: oh alright

Won: thanks-

Gyu: unless u let me call u baby ;D

Won: i-

Won: gottablastimstillsick

Gyu: ;(

Gyu: see u later boyfriend ;D

Won: lmao see u later

Mingyu switched off his phone and went to class, with a bright smile. Minghao looked at Mingyu.

"What happened to make you so happy in this terrible morning?" Minghao asked sipping on his chocolate milk.

"Wonwoo came over to my house!" Mingyu said and Minghao nodded as he knew that part.

"And he told me he loved me too!" Minghao nearly spit out his chocolate milk in surprised.

"Really?!"

"Yeah!"

"I'm happy for you." Minghao smiled and fist pumped Mingyu.

"Thanks"

"You gotta tell Seokmin about this later."

"I definitely will."

"Aren't you supposed to be with him?"

"He's sick cause of me." Mingyu pouted.

"Stupid"

"Hey!"

"Hey guys!" Seokmin walked into their class.

"Seokmin guess what!" Mingyu turned to Seokmin.

Mingyu then proceeded to tell Seokmin and Seokmin excitedly clapped, congratulating Mingyu. Minghao went back to his chocolate milk and stared with it.

He was happy for Mingyu but he still felt hurt. Minghao took in a deep breath. He finally decided to move on from Mingyu but he knew it was gonna be hard, he has been liking him since they were friends.

"Minghao? Minghao!" Mingyu called out.

"Yeah?" Minghao snapping out of his thoughts.

"I asked if you wanted to follow Seokmin and I to Wonwoo's house. I already asked him if I could bring my friends and he said I could."

"Yeah sure"

"Cool!" Mingyu smiled and went back to typing to Wonwoo.

Minghao sighed and looked at Mingyu. He really was in love with Wonwoo. But then again,

He was in love with Mingyu.

THE TOTAL OF THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS 666 WORDS (EXCLUDING THIS NOTE) HAHAHAAH