Chapter 9

"Guys, I did it like how you said!" Mingyu said while his friend's were using their phones.

"Oh? That's great Mingyu." Minghao said with no hint of excitement.

Mingyu pouted. "Stop using your phones and listen to me." Mingyu whined.

"Nah my phone is more interesting than you." Minghao said but still listened to Mingyu and turned off his phone.

"He agreed?" Seokmin asked and Mingyu nodded.

"He did! I thought he wouldn't." Mingyu said sighing in relief.

Minghao rolled his eyes. "He would obviously agree, he probably likes you too." Minghao said.

Mingyu quickly shot down what Minghao said.

"No way are you insane? He wouldn't like me, I'm not up to his standards." Mingyu laughed but felt sad at what he had just said.

Maybe Wonwoo didn't like him and he only agreed cause they were good friends. Maybe Wonwoo likes someone else. The thought of Wonwoo liking someone else hurt Mingyu.

Seokmin hit his back. "I bet he does! You're amazing Mingyu. Don't say that cause you are definitely up to his standards."

Mingyu smiled and Seokmin. "Thanks"

"Yeah and besides I'm pretty sure Wonwoo hyung's standards aren't high." Minghao said.

Mingyu nodded. "Thanks guys, you both are amazing. I'm glad to have best friends like you guys."

"Anytime man." Minghao and Seokmin said showing him a thumbs up.

"Also I have an announcement to make." Seokmin said.

"What is it?" Mingyu asked.

"I am aromantic." Seokmin said.

"Oh so that means you don't like any guy or girl?"

"Yup, you're okay with me being aromantic right?"

"Of course! You're still the same old Seokmin and nothing would change that." Mingyu said.

"You guys are the bestest friends!" Seokmin said hugging both of them.

"Minghao didn't say anything though."

"He told me first."

"Oh, hey that's unfair!"

"No it isn't, you were with your Wonwoo."

"He's not mine Minghao!"

"Pft sure I bet you guys will be kissing each other in the carnival."

"Yah!"

Mingyu, Minghao and Seokmin laughed and continued to talk about other random stuff.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Next week quickly came and it was the day before the carnival. Mingyu was excited yet a bit nervous. He still continued to give candies to Wonwoo without Wonwoo knowing it was him.

Mingyu went to school with Minghao and Seokmin.

"Who are you guys going with?" Mingyu asked as they were walking.

"We're going together." Seokmin said clinging to Minghao.

"Yeah, since you're going with Wonwoo." Minghao stuck his tongue out, clinging onto Seokmin too.

Mingyu pouted. "You guys leaving me?" Mingyu fake sob.

Seokmin and Minghao rolled their eyes before answering Mingyu in sync.

"You left us for Wonwoo."

"I did not!" Mingyu pouted.

"We were just joking." Minghao said.

"You have fun with Wonwoo, anything happens just come to us." Seokmin grinned.

Mingyu smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'll see you guys later?"

"Yeah and by the way, there's gonna be fireworks at night later in the school field!" Seokmin said before Minghao dragged Seokmin to the cotton candy store.

"Bye Mingyu!" The two boys said leaving Mingyu.

Mingyu decided to message Wonwoo where he was but as he took his phone out and scrolled through his contacts, he realised he never asked Wonwoo for his number.

Mingyu hit himself on the head for being a dumbass before he heard a voice calling him.

"Mingyu? Mingyu!" Wonwoo called out walking to Mingyu.

"Hyung?"

"I finally found you, I was gonna message you until I realised I never had your number." Wonwoo said laughing a bit.

Mingyu nodded and laughed along with Wonwoo. "Yeah I was gonna message you too."

"Since we found each other, wanna go get some food? I heard there was good chicken in this one stall." Wonwoo said.

Mingyu nodded and they walked to the stall. They both ordered some chicken and before Wonwoo could pay, Mingyu quickly passed the money.

"I'll pay you back later"

"No need hyung"

"I'm paying you back I don't care"

"It's fine"

"I'm paying the next one then"

"No hyung, I'll pay"

"Just let me pay Mingyu" Wonwoo whined which Mingyu found really cute.

"Fine" Mingyu said making Wonwoo smile.

They continued to walk around the carnival, buying food and playing games. They both were having a blast and soon it was getting darker and the carnival was soon about to end.

"Hey let's go to the school field!" Mingyu said taking Wonwoo's hand.

Wonwoo blushed at the action and felt butterflies in his stomach. Wonwoo and Mingyu went to the school field where most of the students were.

Soon there was a loud countdown starting from 10.

"10!"

"Must be the fireworks" Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded.

"9!"

"I like fireworks even though it's very loud." Wonwoo said.

"8!"

"Same, it's also very beautiful to look at." Mingyu said.

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"Oh? Isn't that Mingyu there?"

"Really? Let's go to them!"

"4!"

"Hey hyung" Wonwoo turned to Mingyu.

"3!"

"Yeah?"

"2!"

"Sorry"

"1!"

"Mingyu!-"

"What-"

Mingyu pressed his lips against Wonwoo's as fireworks shot up, exploding into the sky.

Surprise ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Also hv this picture cause its so adorable i love

MY HEART I LOVE 97 LINE SO MUCH