Chapter 2: The Meeting

I closed my eyes tight waiting for my cue, the adrenaline rushing through my veins as I hear the crowd scream at the top of their lungs urning for excitement, violence, and a good time. My music blasts as loud as possible an yet I still hear the marvelous fans chanting my name “Jazmine, Jazmine” I run down the aisle touching as many hands as I possibly could. My face was glowing as I slid under the bottom rope, the music dies down and the referee motions for the bell...

          Drrrriiiinnnggg, my school bell went off signaling that class was over. My head shot off my hand in a hurry as I looked around nearly everyone had already left the big auditorium like room, “Jazzy Sweetheart were you sleeping?” Kyle asks as he walks up the stairs in my direction a big smile spreading across his face.

         “Of course not, a respected law student never sleeps in class.” I say very proper like, as I stuck my tongue out at him.

         “Then explain that drool on your desk,” he chuckles as he points at my desk, I quickly wipe it off.

          “Well...I never said anything about daydreaming.” I say rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly as I got up.

          “You're so adorable,” he jokes as we walked out the door together,

          “I am not!” I groan as playfully bump into him, showing my disapproval of the word.

          “Since when is adorable an insult?” He asks bumping me back, running his left hand through his tousled light brown hair.

          “Since adorable girls get nowhere in the WWE, I would accept spunky, weird, and cute but NEVER adorable! Adorable is easily destroyable.” I smirk all knowingly, as I attempt to bump him back he stops walking just in time too far gone I fall over knocking over some random people holding a boatload of books. They glare at me as they pick up their spilled books, “I'm so sorry...” I say with an innocent face, and turn to Kyle my face flushed red embarrassed. “You are such a jerk!” I say as I punch him in his arm,

          “And you're adorable!” He laughs as he keeps on walking,

          “No I'm not!” I groan as I jog to catch up with him, my chocolate brown hair flowing in the wind behind me.

          “Jazzy everything about you screams adorable, you are like 4 feet tall-” he started,

          “I'm 5'2”!” I quickly correct him, he looks at me like 'whats the difference' but carries on.

           “Well, you're miniature, you have the prettiest big green eyes, you giggle all the time, your voice sounds like a little girls, and the fact that you think you can fight just pulls it all together.” He chuckles as he looks at me, “Ahh I just want to hug you right now you are that adorable just looking at you its like the cuteness is just too much too handle!” He squeals as he pulls me into a giant bear hug.

          “I can to fight!” I say in a defensive tone, as I pull my hair up into a ponytail.

          “Just because your daddy and you used to watch wrestling all the time doesn't mean you can fight I mean com-” he starts but stops when he sees the color drain from my face, and my green eyes glaze over. “Sorry...” he mumbles as he wraps his arm around my shoulder in a comforting way.

          “It's fine.” I say in a light voice as I pushed his arm off my shoulder and sped forward.

           “Jaz come on you know I didn't mean to, Jazmine Marie Vaca will you stop?” he asks as he jogs to my side.

           “I'm fine honest I just need to get to the gym before the good treadmill is taken.” I give him a weak smile and he slows down and lets me carry on to my car.

            I jog on the treadmill the only thoughts on my mind were the lyrics blasting in my ears, I'm on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment of truth out on the edge of glory and I'm hanging on a moment with you. I'm on the edge, the edge, the edge...My eyes squeeze tight as I let the lyrics fill me. “Excuse me!” I hear, the words make my eyes shoot open as my mind goes straight to Vickie Guerrero. Icey blue eyes stare into mine, startled at how close they were I lost my footing and fly off the treadmill. “Holy crap are you okay?” The blue eyed person quickly rushs to my aid as I climb off the floor a tad embarrassed.

            “Yeah of course I just- AHH” I scream when I tried to put weight on my right foot, quickly I fell back to the floor. Great injured before I even get into the WWE I think as I lie down in defeat.

            “I am so sorry let me help you up.” His voice was deep and sincere,

           “What happened you push her? Geez man I know her singing was bad but that was a tad harsh.” Another voice laughs, I turn bright red was I really singing out loud I never sing out loud I suck worse then Jillian. I opened my eyes and see the two faces talking, my heart stops when I notice the men where none other then Randy Orton and John Cena.