Chapter 1: The House Wife

A/N; Just wanted to let everyone know that everyother chapter will be different POV's it will switch from Sam (Orton's wife) then next chapter will be Jazmine (Orton's crush) and so on and so on! Also I wanted to add that I know the story is based on "Cheating" but I don't believe in cheating an I know a lot of other's dont either so don't worry they will be having an emotional affair not sexual in anyway not even kissing til I get to the end part! 

*-----------*----------*---------*----------*-----------*--------*--------*--------*---------*--------*--------*--------*

          I kneel down to Alanna’s height, smoothing her blonde hair down “Daddy is gonna walk through the door any moment now, remember he isn’t feeling too well so be careful around him, kay Lanna?” I say looking into her ice blue eyes just like her fathers, I can see the excitement glimmering in them, but she nods obediently.

            The door squeaks open in its usual way and I shoot up sure to brush off my shirt, and run my fingers quickly through my brown hair trying to look my best within two seconds. “Daddy!!” Alanna yells ambushing him before he can even sit his bags down, he smiles though it is evident he is in pain.  

            “Welcome home, hun” I smile, scooping Lanna up in my arms so he doesn’t have to. I take the bag from his hand, sure to give him a peck on the lips while Lanna gives him a peck on the cheek trying to jump on him. “Lanna, Honey daddy shouldn’t be holding you right now-“ I start but Randy’s look quickly stops me as he pulls her into his strong arms.

            “I’m never too hurt to hold my favorites girl in the world, now am I Lanna?” He smiles, bouncing her in the air just slightly then catching her, while I sit the bag by the steps I see the pain in his eyes even if his pride wouldn’t allow him to admit it.

            “Nope, mommy, daddy is superman!” she giggles as she wiggles around in his arms just too excited to stay put, he sits her down and she takes off in a superman pose running around pretending to fly.

             “You have no idea how much she missed you…” We giggle as we watch her, he gives her a smile that no other soul has been able to bring out of him since as long as I’ve known him, before he takes my hand and leads me into the other room.

               “I’ve missed you, Sam.” He says before wrapping his arms around me pulling me close into his strong chest, tears rush to my eyes but I hold them back squeezing him tight. “I love you…” he whispers into my hair kissing the top of my head, I look up into his cold eyes and he presses his lips on mine. I give in to him, letting him have all control, are kisses haven’t been ‘passionate’ in years but they are always full of love.

                 “I love you too, so what happened this time?” I ask as we take a breath, he sits down on the couch patting his leg a smile slides across my lips as I take a seat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. “Just like when we were teens,” I smirk,

                 “Hm it is sort of like that, well Stephen –Sheamus-“ he starts and I quickly cut him off,

                  “I know Stephen is Sheamus, why would you add that?” I laugh, shaking my head at him.

                  “Well…erm…I don’t even know…anyway, Stephen screwed up he was supposed to spear me into the side of the ring but instead did it into the runway right into the metal dividers. Didn’t you watch it?” He asks lifting his eyebrow, a ting of guilty feels me

                  “Well, it’s recorded…” I trail off; giving him a weak smile he shrugs his shoulders which just made me feel worse than him getting angry.

                   “I’m gonna get Lanna ready for bed…want to have a movie night?” He asks in a monotone voice, I nod than he turns his attention back to Alanna. “Fe fi fo fum I smell the funk of Alanna’s bum!” He sings as he stomps his feet, letting Lanna know its bath time. Lanna giggles loudly as she runs around the house hiding from him, I smile before looking at our shelf of DVD’s for a good movie to watch.

              By the time Randy is back down the stairs I have our drinks and a few snacks on the table with two movies picked out; one I will love and one he will love. “So which movie first, Fast Five or The Vow?” I ask with an eager face,

            “Ah, I know this is a test…I want to say the first one but I know it’s the wrong choice!” he laughs, “Fine, babe lets watch your movie first hell I’ll even pretend to like.” A sly smirk spreads across his face,

            “Wrong you’ll pretend to love it!” I smirk back as I squeal with excitement quickly playing the movie, I cuddle up beside him on the couch after I hit play. The ending is near and my eye lids suddenly feel like a thousand pounds each every time I blink finally I give in and snuggle as close as I can get to Randy before I close my eyes for the night.