51 - cold

Song : Perfect (by Ed sheeran)
Surrounding : cold

My best winter experience:

I rushed through the almost empty, but illuminated street , knowing he was after me. After all, it's his jacket I have worn.

"you are wearing yours and mine too. you want me to freeze?" He said.

"No. not at all, that's why I am making you run. its a good exercise to increase body heat " I replied with a wink looking back at him.

The fairy lights lighting the gift shops shone on him, and along with his warm eyes made it look like the sun on a warm summer day. Returning back home from the library was much more enjoyable during Christmas eve.

I knew he was not feeling cold at all, I was the only one being frozen to death. I could have just asked for his jacket, but there was no fun in that right?

I can hear his foot steps getting closer and  there was no way that I could run more without getting caught.
suddenly I felt arms around me, wrapping me up tightly, radiating warmness and affection.

"you can't run away from me sunshine" I rolled my eyes as I could hear him chuckling.

"I am not giving you this jacket back. Release me now"

"Who said I want that jacket back? aren't you feeling warm now?"

"Okay, You're allowed to blush" he continued," I'll walk you home."

For 15 seconds, it felt like time has just stopped.

"Woah! " I shouted at the top of my lungs , still running, covered with snow all over, holding his hand and dragging him with me.

"Can you atleast try to walk like a normal person, without jumping, running and dancing in between?"

"I doubt that"

❤❤❤

Just for a contest!!