44 - Survived

"My throat was burning, Eyes paining, Dizziness and sleepy haze over my head. I am not able to concentrate. This is torture..."

Thank God Physiology lecture is over!

❤❤❤

Just a talk

Beauty

Where we need to define beauty,
We never know what does it mean.

Is it the appearance or words?
Is it being attractive or being understanding?
What is it?

Noun:

The property, quality or state of being "that which pleases merely by being perceived" (Aquinas); that which is attractive, pleasing, fine or good looking.

What I believe:

Beauty is not the thing you will see and be attracted to. Its in the vibes that you feel.

Considering an object, we can say beautiful object is beautiful because it looks good. Its beautiful because its better than any other object.

But if we talk about people, the defination is wrong. Your symmetrical face,following golden ratio, your outer appearance or hairstyle ,your smiles and dimples and wrinkles or freckles has no role in "Beauty".

The way your smile if is real,its beautiful. The way you look at yourself in the mirror is beautiful. The way your vibes make others feel is beautiful. The way you take nothing seriously and has a heart to make others happy is beautiful.

*****
A/n :
I hope you like it.
I would like to take more suggestions.

Lots of love!