The Hardest Choice

I OWN NOTHING! EVERYTHING BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING (EXCEPT FOR THE STORYLINE AND THE CHARACTERS I MADE UP)

- Dedicated to GryffGirl7 for giving me my 100th vote on this story(and alltogether)! Thank you!

Check out my new HP fanfic: "Karolyn Bouvier - A Girl With A Secret" please! :) It would make me happy!
Here the newest chapter of Last Chance, I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21 - The Hardest Choice

 HERMIONES POV

Madam Pomfrey let me out of the Hospital Wing after a few days, and soon I went back to my normal schedule. Harry and Ron came to visit me a weekend, and during that visit they ended up in a huge fight with Draco. They were mad at him for taking me from St. Mungos, and getting me almost killed. But when they got over their initial anger, and Draco could explain what had happened, they seemed to cool down, and they were actually able to talk without yelling at each other. Ron avoided me a lot during their visit though, when I had gotten my memory back, I got allof it back. Including the memory of him kissing Lavender. I didn’t care about that anymore though, I had Draco now. Ron was allowed to kiss whomever he wanted. I had a feeling he still loved me though, which was why he avoided me. Their visit was only for a weekend, so Sunday night they went back to London, much to Ginnys’ regret.

A month passed.

Luckily, nothing bad happened. We heard nothing about Lucius or Fenrir. The worst we experienced in that month, was Astoria trying to get Draco to cheat on me. That’s hard enough to get over. But fortunately for me, Draco is an honest guy, he rejected her, leaving her fuming with anger. He was no more interested in her, than he was a slug. He proudly walked around the school with my hand in his, kissing me in front of everyone. Not caring who saw.

Time was going fast. I had missed Halloween while I was at St. Mungos, and now it was already December. I couldn’t believe how fast this year was passing. I still remembered what I did last year for Christmas. Ron had left Harry and I, the two of us then went to visit his parents’ grave, and we were almost killed by Nagini in Bathilda Bagshots’ body. I hoped this Christmas would be better.

I was sitting with Draco in our common room on the couch in front of the fireplace. I was leaning up against the armrest and my legs were draped across Dracos’. He was reading aloud to me from one of my favourite books of all time: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Because Draco was from a pure-blooded family, he had never read any books written by muggles. So I was making him read all of my favourite books.

         “This book is weird.” Draco muttered at the end of the chapter about the tea party.

         “No it’s not! You just need to finish reading it.” I urged. Draco sighed and closed the book.

         “I don’t want to read anymore tonight.” He said as he leaned back in the couch.

         “Then what do you want to do?” I asked. Draco looked at me and smirked, I knew what he had in mind. He leaned in to me and kissed me passionately.

         “This.” He murmured when he reluctantly pulled away.

         “Sounds good to me.” I whispered and pulled him in for another kiss. It was a delicate kiss, which soon deepened as Draco ran his tongue across my lower lip. I opened up to him and I moaned as out tongues met. Draco ran his hand up my stomach under my shirt and cupped one of my breasts. At the same time I had one hand behind Dracos’ neck pulling him closer and the other rested on his stomach. We had ended up most nights like this. Making out on the couch, but we had never gone further. Draco was sweet to me, and he respected me when I said ‘no’, but I could feel he wanted more than just this. I knew he had had sex with basically all the girls in school during these past years, he was used to getting whomever he wanted. But he had changed. He wasn’t like that at all anymore.