Chapter 6 : Magic

'Thought'

"Talking"

'Italian'

Past Talking

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 "Well onto the next door," I said opening the door. 

The nation sees chibi Feliciano walking around England. 

"What I thought this was farther away dammit," I said while pulling England away.

"England this is the memory that I save you from the troll army and fix your other mistake" I whispered to England. 

"Oh, this is when you found out about your magic" England whispered back.

"Yeah and no one Supposed to know" I whispered.

"Oh well, this is going to get weird then," England said. 

"Yep it is we been childhood friend for a long time you know," I said.

"Yeah and we can now tell them," England said as he and Italy walkabout.

"What were you guys talking about" France ask.

"Nothing France let get back to this memory Okay," I said.

The nation turns back and sees Feliciano walk into England house. 

"Hi England," Feliciano said.

line "What are you doing here Italy this is a bad time go to France or Austria," Arthur said looking out the window.

line "No France is scary and today is my day off," Feliciano said.

 "Okay you can stay but you have to go in my room whatever you do don't come down no matter what okay Italy," Arthur said. 

"Okay," Feliciano said as he was pulled into a room. 

Feliciano look out the window to see in the forest was an army of trolls. Feliciano ran down and open the door to see Arthur in front of the troll leader.

"Ve," Feliciano said.

Arthur gasp turning around shock look on his face.

"Ah Italy this is not why are you out of my room," Arthur said trying to push Feliciano out the door but dodge his outstretched arms and smiled at the troll.

 "You should have told me you had a problem with the giants," Feliciano said with a pout. 

" I could have helped you silly," Feliciano said.

Arthur looks shocked as Feliciano went to the troll.

"Ve war is not good when you are hungry don't you think I'll cook you something first and not that icky food Arthur offered you it real Italian food," Feliciano said and every word punctuated with a small wave of his hand it was a sort of magic compulsion spell. 

At that point, Arthur looks shocked.

The nation see in less in 10 minutes he speeds cook food for the troll and then the group look passed out then Feliciano said"Summon" and a summoning circle appeared under the troll feets anchoring the circle to the trolls still outside the castle in the forest.

"Banish," Feliciano said then the circle light grown bright that they couldn't see anything.
They open their eyes to see no more troll.

 "How did you do that," Arthur said shock.

 "If it didn't work from the outside hit them on the inside," Feliciano said. 

"Thank you for saving me and my nation if there anything you need just tell me," Arthur said gratefully. 

"Same with you if you need help just tell me and I will come anytime okay Friend," Feliciano said.

"Friend but I never had any real Friend before," Arthur said.

"Then I'm your first then," Feliciano said holding his hand out. 

"Okay then will you help me please," Arthur said grabbing his hand shaking it. 

"Okay what do you need help with Arthur," Feliciano said. 

"There a manticore with Norway, and in China where a dragon and Scotland castle is invisible and a giant Spider in Spain," Arthur said blushing in embarrassment.

 "Okay let go then," Feliciano said pulling Arthur along with a smile on his face. 

Arthur smiled at. The nation sees they went to Norway to see a beast.

"What is that thing some" nation said in fear. 

"That a manticore that England somehow summons," I said with a joking smile. 

"Feli you know I can't control what I summon when I'm out drinking," England said blushing red. 

"And I told you not to bring your wand everywhere you go," I said scolding him. 

"Yeah yeah I know and I'm sorry for it," England said.

"It okay I get to hang around my childhood friend either way," I said.

"Wait, a childhood friend," Romano said.

"Yep after that, we kept our friendship a secret and my magic a secret too," I said.

The nation turn back to the memory to see Feliciano in front of the manticore and taking some of it venom and made it disappear.

Next, they went to China to get rid of the dragon.

Feliciano walks up to the dragon and grab one of the dragon skin and did that same thing to and the dragon made it disappear. 

They then went to Scotland and made the castle appear. Their last stop was Spain to get rid of the spider. 

They see the giant spider they thought Feliciano was going to run but ran up to the spider and hug it and some of its venoms and made it disappear. 

"Promise to make sure you don't tell anyone, okay friend," Feliciano said hugging Arthur. 

"Okay friend," Arthur said hugging back smiling and the door closed.

"Okay onto the next," I said.

"Wait you guys been friends for a long time even during the war's" Spain ask.

"Yeah with magic it anyone game and even in the war England still contacted me for help and I still came with magic nothing matters now onto the next door," I said looking at the door.

 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave comments it helps me see if you like it

see you in the next chapter bye

love 666zoe101