Chapter 4 : Criminal Underworld

'Thought'

"Talking"

'Italian'

Past Talking

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I open the door to see the united nation building.

"Oh, I know what this one is," Romano said smiling.

"Yep we literally walk into this one" Prussia said laughing.

"What do you mean Bruder" Germany ask.

"Wait and see Bruder," Prussia said with an evil smirk. 

The nation sees Feliciano walk out with Lovino everything seems normal until Italy phone rang they see Italy change instantly. Feliciano's voice changed to what it is now. Feliciano loosening the tie around his neck and opening a button to separate the sides of the crisp white undershirt shook his head so that his hair looks wild and untamed.

'What now,' Feliciano said. 

On the other side of the phone said: 'We have trouble boss we have some more rats,'.

'Okay me and the other will be coming,'Feliciano said.

"Romano we have more rats bastards to deal with did you bring your weapons too," Feliciano said.

 "Yeah and I are guessing you bought yours' too," Lovino said as he opens his jacket to show he brought his guns and ammo.

" Of course I would we have to be prepared at all time," Feliciano said and doing the same thing and showing his knives and daggers.

This shock the nation who didn't know the Italian brother carried weapons on them.

"Okay now we have to call Russia and Prussia now I call Prussia and you call Russia," Feliciano said.

"Wait what are you guys doing it just rats aru" China ask?

"We're not talking about the animal rats we're talking about the people that give information to others that they should keep their mouth shut for," I said.

"You see me, Romano, Russia, and Prussia are in the mafia," I said. 

"Italy is the Boss of the Vargas Famiglia and Prussia is the Sun Guardian while I'm the Storm Guardian and Canada is the Cloud Guardian and the Main Boss our Sky Italy" Romano said showing his Storm Vargas Ring along with Canada Cloud Vargas Ring, Prussia Sun Vargas Ring and Italy Sky Vargas Ring on their hands.

"What" they all shouted but England, America, Japan, and Canada weren't surprised.
"What do you mean by Guardian" Spain ask?

"They are my Guardian they protect everyone in my Famiglia and Friends of the Famiglia," I said.
"You're in the mafia and a Guardian" France ask?

"Yes when Italy find out that I'm his Cloud Guardian he gave me a choice if I wanted to join the Mafia or not since I'm the creed he was worried I'm might get tired, but I been fighting by his side and I knew he was the best boss a nation can have so I joined" Canada said happily.

"Why didn't you tell me Bruder" Germany ask?

"Italy told me not to say anything about the Vargas Famiglia to any of you and that was an order right boss," Prussia said looking at me.

"Yep I order any nation that is in the Mafia world or the Creed to not tell any other nation at all," I said.

"I also have a question for you," Japan said.