Chapter 2 : The Beginning

'Thought'

"Talking"

'Italian'

Past Talking

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Italy house in Venice

Morning time

None Pov

            Italy woke up early in the morning because he has a busy day today because he has meetings all day tomorrow. Italy has a meeting with the creed at night and a mafia meeting in the morning and the World meeting in the afternoon. Italy has a lot of paperwork to be done for the three meeting for tomorrow morning, afternoon and night. Firstly the paperwork for the mafia is to conduct business with the rats that told a very top secret information to the over mafia family. So he has to talk to Prussia, Russia, and Romano to lend a helping hand to hunt down those other rats. Secondly the paperwork for The World Meeting but I know nothing will get done. Finally, the paperwork for the brotherhood he has to send his fellow assassin to go on a mission to hunt down the Templars or what they go by now abstergo but he have to talk to England, America and Canada about that. It's noon now and Italy have done all the paperwork for all three meeting for tomorrow and now he just hope that nothing will go wrong.

'Should visit papa after the meeting tomorrow' Italy thought.

"Oh well since I'm done with my paperwork I should work on my pet project in the secret lad Romano and I have," Italy said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Italy pov

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd woke up tired and hungry I got dressed for the mafia meeting for the morning and knew Russia and Prussia are going to be there. Romano is going to pick me up at 5:00 am and the mafia meeting starts at 5:30 am in the morning. I cook myself breakfast and eats then I hear a knock at the door and see its time and so I go get the paperwork and left for the mafia meeting they organize that their top people get the other rats and get information out of them with any mean necessary the meeting was done. I went home and suddenly feels like something is going to happen and his instinct was always on the mark. I called England to tell the other assassin that the meeting cancels for tonight in a serious tone of voice. England then told our assassin brethren in an instant. I dress and ready for the G8 meeting that is in Italy, Rome in the United Nation building. I drove there and before entered I put on my cheery mask on then to see almost everyone is there. The one that was missing were Russia, Prussia, and Romano. I knew why because of the mafia meeting. So I walk in and sent a text message to America, England and Canada to meet me in the bathroom because I knew they might be wondering why the assassin meeting was canceled. I walk into the bathroom and waited a minute and they came in at the same time.

"Okay I know your guys are wondering why I cancel the meeting it because I know that something is going to happen during this meeting that we won't make it to the assassin meeting" I said in his real voice it was now rougher and manly as if promising pleasure to whoever heard it almost like his brother Romano.

"Yeah mate my magic sense that something is going to happen" England replied.

"What do you mean like some kind of magic is going to happen" America ask in a serious tone.