Chapter 5 : Gods and Goddess

'Thought'

"Talking"

'Italian'

Past Talking

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Okay that door is done let go to the next one," Romano said.

"Wait brother look at that door carefully doesn't this door look like the elevator to," I said.

"Oh, it is Oh that means this is," America said.

"Canada would you like to do the honors of opening this door," I said with a smile.

"Why not, either way, we all did enjoy it to tell them," Canada said opening the door.

The nation sees all the Greek Gods and Goddess and Feliciano, Lovino, Alfred, Matthew and Heracles staring at a map of the world.

"We have gone to war with the Titans and the Giants and we want you to help in this fight as well," Zeus said.

"But father we can't reveal ourselves and we have worked as Nations," Heracles said.

"Well we are going to have to tell all the others demigods about you guys," Poseidon said.

"But father they have to be sworn to secrecy and be made sure they don't tell anyone," Matthew said. 

"But either way they will have to find out sooner or later," Poseidon said.

"Okay father if their going to know about us then they are sworn to secrecy and they can never tell any human okay," Alfred said.

"Deal," all the Gods and Goddess said. 

"Well, call them up here then because Romano and I have business to attend to the Vargas Famiglia as I am the Boss and we all have Nations paperwork," Feliciano said.

Lovino nodded. They wait and see people coming into the room with confused looks on their face as they see Feliciano,  Lovino,  Alfred, Matthew and Heracles standing with the Gods and Goddess. 

 "Who are they" Poseidon's son Percy Jackson ask?

"These five are our adopted son and they may look young but they aren't," Poseidon said.

"Introduce yourselves," Zeus said.

Italy and Romano step forward.

"We are the adopted son of Hades and I am Italy Veneziano of North Italy the younger twin," Feliciano said.

" And I'm the older twin Italy Romano of South Italy or you can call us Feliciano and Lovino Vargas," Lovino said.

America and Canada step forward.

"We are the adopted son of Poseidon and I am America or you can call me Alfred F Jones the younger twin," Alfred said.

" And I'm the older twin Canada or You can call me Matthew William," Matthew said. 

Greece steps forward.

"I was adopted by Zeus and I am Greece or you can call me Heracles Karpusi," Heracles said.

 "Why do you have nation names," one of the demigods said.

"That because we are as old as our nation," Heracles said.

"We live through history itself and we are Immortal and can never die until another nation kill you or if your nation is gone," Feliciano said.