Differences

!!!Warning!!!
This chapter includes things akin to self harm (slitting of the wrists)
Do not read if you have a trigger for reading about blood, cutting or harm to others!!!

~

Amber smiled, pleased with the small drops of blood that stained her bed sheets.

"Now, what should I do with your wrists?"

Mello chuckled, knowing that Amber was going to take this slowly because mello was still a virgin, as well as never having been in a sexual situation before.
"Anything you want too, of course."

Amber took the scalpel, running the non-sharp side against her wrist, up, and down, up, and down. Mello's eyes followed the sharp tool with interest, excited by what the withholder will do with it.
Amber flipped the tool in her hand, placing the sharp tip of the scalpel to Mello's upper wrist, slowly sliding it across her skin. Mello sighed happily, watching the sharp tool pierce her flesh and her blood trickle down her arm.

"Hm, you seem to be enjoying yourself my marshmallow~"

Mello could only nod as she closed her eyes, her breath quickening as Amber ran the scalpel over the skin on her wrist multiple times, making a beautiful array of parallel lines. Amber pulled Mello's wrist up to her face, inspecting the wounds, she then licked the blood off of her wrist, enjoying the irony flavor. Mello gasped quietly as Amber put her mouth to the wounds, sucking the blood out of them before pulling back, smirking at the blushing mello. Amber put the scalpel to Mello's chest, carving a heart shape where Mello's heart is; as well as putting the capital letter A inside of it.

"Mine. You belong to me, and me only."

"Yes"

Amber wrapped her hand around Mello's throat.

"You know better than that"

"Y-yes mistress.."

"Good girl."
Amber removed her hand from Mello's neck, placing it on Mello's inner thigh, slowly sliding it upward. Mello squeezed her legs together as a natural reflex.

"Open them."
Amber demanded, and mello obeyed. She slightly spread her legs, blushing like a tomato as Amber roughly tore off Mello's underwear, tossing the shredded fabric to the floor.

"Please.. mistress, be gentle.."

"Only because you asked so nicely."
Amber slowly ran a single finger up and  down Mello's slit, pressing against her clit occasionally. Mello moaned softly, loving the attention Amber was giving her. Suddenly Amber stopped, and mello whimpered softly.

"You must earn your pleasure marshmallow."
Amber began to take her clothes off, beginning with her pants and underwear, but leaving her shirt on. Amber chuckled sinisterly, getting on the bed and crawling up to Mello's face.
"I'd take a deep breath if I were you."
Mello nodded and took a deep breath before Amber swung one of her legs to the other side of Mello's head, sitting down on Mello's face.

"Lick."

Mello obeyed, instantaneously beginning to lick ambers clit, swirling her tongue around the sensitive nub. Amber pushed Mello's chin up, making her work twice as hard to please her. Mello pushed her tongue into ambers pussy, moving it around and tasting ambers juices. Amber moaned softly, grinding against Mello's tongue and face.
"Keep this up and I might just fuck you."
Mello smiled and began sucking twice as hard on ambers clit, using all her strength to pleasure Amber. Amber moaned, her legs twitching slightly as she orgasmed from pent up sexual need. Mello drank the flow of liquids that rushed over her face, graciously cleaning her pussy of juices.

"Mmm, such a good girl~"

Mello smiled, excited that she could please Amber. Amber got up from the bed, walking back into the closet and washing back out with an eight inch strap on dildo.

"Better prepare yourself to be ripped apart from the inside out slut."

~~~~

Cliffhanger? Hopefully you're enjoying it!