Part four - sensitivity

Authors note ~
I'm a busy person, sorry for the hold on the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mello smirked, her extensive amount of self control pleasing her. Amber just chuckled and took her own seat adjacent to Mello.

"So, miss Mello, how have you been substance wise?"

"It's... not great to say the least.."

"Damnit Mello, I thought I told you to stop that shit!" Amber said as she slammed her fist on the table.

"I know, it's not the easiest thing to quit and you're not thinking about that."

"Listen to me, and listen well. You ARE going to quit using, and you ARE going to stay here so I can make sure you do. Comprehendè?"

"I have a life Amber, it's not high school anymore."

"That's exactly why you need to quit, it isn't high school, and you shouldn't be doing this shit anymore, you've matured a lot and you do have a life, so take your time and use it for that, not for some stupid trip."

"It's not just a trip Amber, it's my reason to live. I don't live for anyone or anything else."

"You live for me"

"No. Not anymore." Mello said as she got up, pushing her seat out behind her as she walked toward the door which was behind Amber. Amber got up just when mello was passing her, and pulled her into a hug.

"Don't even try am-"

Mello froze as Ambers lips touched her own, a whirlwind of emotions overtaking her body. Mello unfroze, putting her hands to ambers cheeks, Amber pushed Mello to the wall, forcing her hands above her head. Mello blushed as Amber bit Mello's lip, then forcing her tongue into Mello's mouth and explored it.

"Mmmh~"

Mello moaned softly as Amber pushed her knee between Mello's legs. She then picked mello up, carrying her into the bedroom and throwing her down onto the bed.

"Put your hands above your head."

Mello hesitated.

"NOW."

Mello obeyed, holding her hands together above her head as Amber took some scratchy twine and tied them to the bed board. She then grabbed Mello's ankles and tied them together.

"Now, what to do."

Amber went into her closet and brought out a bag of various medical tools, power tools and sexual toys. Her closet was filled with whips, floggers and various butt plugs, some with little tails attached to them. Amber took a scalpel out of the bag, climbing over mello and using it to cut her shirt off of her, nicking her skin a few times as mello arched her back, loving the feeling of the metal held by her hand piercing her flesh.

------------------------

Cliff hanger? Sorry I haven't uploaded I've been busy with my personal life.