Description of Mello

Authors note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is only for the description of Mello.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mello -
Eyes : Around her puples there is a ring of brown color that transitions into green. There is then a darker shade of grey around the edge of her iris.

Body : Mello is on the larger side, but a bit curvy with a medium sized chest. She is a bit masculine in body type and face structure, with a bit of a belly.

Hair : Mello's hair is to her chin at the front, and her hair falls naturally to cover her right eye. (Left in her perspective) it is shorter in the back, only being about neck length and has layers, sort of like a longer pixie haircut. Her hair is naturally a bit curly/wavy.

Face : Mello has some acne and symmetrical, on the bigger side, light pink lips.

Things she normally wears : Mello wears a golden ring on her pinkie that she has worn for most of her life. She also wears a silver ring on her ring finger (both rings on her right hand, left in her perspective) that has a larger topaz stone raised from it with a circle of silver around it.

Favorite outfits : Mello's favorite outfit to wear around the house is black dress pants, with a black tanktop tucked into them. Her favorite casual outside wear is her favorite red and black plad shirt, with black pants and her red and black DC sneakers. Her favorite slightly fancy outside wear is a red dress with two black stripes down the front that is a bit tight directly below the chest area, then fanning out a bit.

Favorite shoes : Mello wears all black vans sneakers with her casual around the house outfit. As already stated, Mello wears red and black DC sneakers. With her slightly fancy outfit, Mello wears silver bedazzled 3 inch high-heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amber will be described later, I really want to start writing this so I believe for now that the description in my story's description is sufficient.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~