Fro-Yo With Friends

I took Zoey and Chloe to that new Frozen Yogurt place in town today, it was so yum-a-licious!  

Of course, they both wanted to know the scoop on what Brandon had said to me when we were both at my locker, so I told them everything.

"... and then he asked me out to Crazy Burger!"

Zoey jumped out of her chair and Chloe followed, jumping up and down squealing. I eventually joined them, as soon as no one was looking. I didn't want anyone to think that I was a weirdo. No offense to Chloe and Zoey of course, they could care less about what other people think about them. Me? I'm still traumatized by the time I was singing on the stage of queasy cheesy. And Mackenzie videotaped it AND posted it on YouTube! Talk about embarrassing, the last thing I needed right now was Mackenzie to walk in, video tape me, and post it on YouTube to get revenge for me calling her PSP outfit stupid.

 And Mackenzie videotaped it AND posted it on YouTube! Talk about embarrassing, the last thing I needed right now was Mackenzie to walk in, video tape me, and post it on YouTube to get revenge for me calling her PSP outfit stupid

                                                     Me, singing on Queasy Cheesy's stage

We finally sat down and I motioned for my BFF's to calm down.  

"Seriously?" Chloe said, "That's so amazing!" She said as she did jazz hands.

"That's bad," Zoey said

Chloe and I  were super-confused by what she said, and I asked her what she meant. She responded by pointing to the entrance door. 

Mackenzie! Oh no! I am so glad she didn't come earlier. 

Mackenzie walked over, put her hands down on our table, and leaned over to our level.

"Hey hon! How ya been? Funny seeing you here!" You could tell her smile was fake, and she wanted revenge, so I said to her, 

"Great, Mackenzie! Thanks for asking." I paused for a second to see if she had any retort, and then I continued. 

"Mackenzie, I'm really sorry for what happened before, it was wrong of me to say that to you, it was rude and unnecessary. Friends again?"

I reached out my hand and stood up, waiting for a handshake or a hug if I was lucky.

"Nikki, let me make something VERY clear to you, we never were friends."

I gotta say, I was a little confused then, because before, she asked me how she could be like me, so it didn't make sense. So I told her

"So.... You didn't mean it when you only put on chapstick, and asked me how to be more like me, and-"

She stopped me by holding her hand 2 inches away from my nose-hairs. 

"Hon, you have got to stop taking the things I do so literally! I only did that so that you had someone to be with, to give you a little taste of what being a CCP is about, being like me. Oh, wait, we'll have to take the two C's out of that, you aren't 'cute' or 'cool'... poor Nikki," she said as she made a pouty face.

I just snarled at that girl as she turned and sashayed up to the counter to order, and walked out. Her 3 foot long extensions were bouncing with each step. I wondered to myself, "Does she ever get a headache from carrying 2,000 pounds of hair extensions? She probably needs 10 people to hold her hair up in the morning, just so that her fashion consultant can brush it." 

"Nikki? Nikki...." My BFF's were waving their hands in front of my face trying to snap me out of my imaginations. 

"Oh, sorry guys, Mackenzie just drives me crazy."

"Yeah, we kinda noticed," Chloe said. 

"I thought it was weird that Mackenzie didn't say anything about my earrings that she gave me."

"Maybe she just forgot about them, simple explanation!" Zoey pointed out.

"I don't know, knowing Mackenzie, she rarely forgets about things like that." I said back.

"True," My BFF's said in unison.

"Maybe," Chloe started, "The earrings have pink goo inside them that explodes when she pushes a button on her smartphone! And boom, you now have pink goo all over your face."

I just nodded like all that she said made complete and total sense. You gotta love her, but sometimes, she gets a little, um.... crazy.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I still think she forgot about them though." Zoey said. 

We paid for our fro-yo and said goodbye, as I rode my bike home, part of me believed what Chloe said, but that would be crazy, wouldn't it? There must be a sensible explanation. My explanation? I honestly have no idea.