Mackenzie's wrath

OMG, I was SO not expecting this, remember how I said not to come dressed as a trash can? Well, she dressed up as something worse! *gulp* she dressed up as... PRINCESS SUGAR PLUM! So this morning I walked up to her and said,

"Hey Mac, you know it's not fairy tale day right?"

"Oh yeah! I know!"

"Um, then why are you wearing a PSP outfit?"

"well, you're the first person I've ever told this to, but I have a secret, a secret that I haven't even told Jessica." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "I have a secret obsession with PSP!"

I was kind of embarrassed to be talking with her then because of the... you know. Yeah that. So I said quietly,

"You don't need to share that with the entire WORLD!"

"But you said to care less about what I looked like!"

Being frustrated with this girl, I said,

"I know what I said! I just know that you're going to be made fun of if you don't ditch this STUPID OUTFIT!"

I think I hit a nerve when I said stupid outfit, because I could see tears building up in her eyes and then she ran to the girls bathroom. I quick ran toward her, and she was locked in a stall crying. (I know this because her stupid, whoops, I mean, floofy, pink and purple dress was flowing out from under the bathroom stall. And I could hear QUITE clearly that she was bawling in there.) I knew I should apologize, because I spoke before I thought, so I knocked on her stall and said,

"Mac, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it was stupid, that was very rude of me, please forgive me."

"I don't think I WANT to be like you anymore, you said you were kind and caring, but you're just like everyone else. Like your STUPID friends, they never show ANY compassion to me!"

I heard that she has emphasized the word stupid about my friends, so I stood up for them.

"Mackenzie! I could care LESS if you got humiliated in front of the entire school because of that get-up! Because deep down, you deserve it!"

Mackenzie opened the door gently and said back, " I'm sure that I do, but don't we all get bossy sometimes?"

"Well, I at least do sometimes."

I left the bathroom stall, paused for a couple of seconds and then peered back in and said,

"Errr... Do you have any spare clothes?"

"Get out!"

I quick got out of THAT drama-fest. And I am also really glad that nobody else was in the bathroom while we were in there.

After I went out, I realized I had five minutes to get to Science class before I was late, so I ran down the hall (Even though you're technically not supposed to) and hot-footed it to the class. My hair was a disaster, but luckily my friend Jenny (Who sat behind me) quickly smoothed my hair down. I owe that girl one!

After that class was over, I went to my locker, and once again, I looked up, but instead of seeing angry BFF's I saw not a BFF, but a BFB! (Best Future Boyfriend) Brandon! I practically melted into a puddle of happiness when I saw him! He asked me about how I was doing, and talked to me about Mackenzie, because he apparently heard us both yelling in the bathroom. WHOOPS! So much for being alone. I told him the whole story, and I could tell he was really surprised by Mackenzie's changes of her attitude.

Mackenzie even said that Brandon would have to be as dumb as a dodo bird to be with me! But I read in National Geographic that dodo birds were actually really smart! Mackenzie gave me a compliment without even realizing it!

That's the second time (That I remember anyway) that Mackenzie has helped me when she tried to insult me! I'm glad we thought of the band name, "Dorkalicious," but the one we ended up with was WAY better! Very original lol.

You could tell Brandon was a little insulted too, you know, on the account that she basically called him stupid.

I told Brandon,

"I am so sorry that you have had to put up with her for so long!"

"Well, no offense to you of course, but before you came, all she was, was a CCP, and she didn't target one specific person to bully. I mean, even before you came, she was mean."

I stared at him and smirked when he said that.

"Okay! Okay, she was awful! But when you came, something in her exploded and now you're her main subject."

I knew exactly why she didn't like me, before I came, she had Brandon all to herself. And then when I came, he liked me instead, and now she's fighting with me in a never-ending battle! (Well, at least until Brandon and I get married!)