The Plan: Part 3- Reasons Revealed (Trilogy Finale)

YOU'RE GONNA FIND OUT SOME THINGS! WHOOOOO! Finale of Trilogy! Don't worry this story is not over! Please ENJOY IT!!!~rAzzberricupcAke

Previously on Rebellious Freedom...

The plan is to lure both Connor and Rae as far apart from each other as possible. Though we have to be at a specific location. That way it'll be easier to get to Achilles.

When walking out the door a man pulled me to the side.

"You will not get away with this! Connor will know about this! I'll tell him!"

"Who was that?"

"Don't worry. It's all apart of the plan."

~

The Commander must really like you."

"Why's that?"

"You are the first woman to sit here in this room and be able to listen to him speak."

"Maybe I'm special."

~

"Ah. You must be Rae, I've heard lots about you."

"And I of you, Charles."

"This will not be the last you see of me."

"I'm counting on that."

~

Commander Washington smiled. "And Rae if I may ask, how is it going with your parents and the key?"

"Thanks to you I'm getting closer to finding out who did it, but I never got a key." As the Commander left, my thoughts drifted to the key. I don't remember a key.

~

"Connor! Connor!" Someone shouted. I saw a man waving his arms around. He finally caught up to us breathing hard. "There's... plan...you..."

"Stephane, what has happened?"

"It's Haytham Kenway. He's in New York. He says he's waiting for you there. And a girl named Maria is to meet someone named Rae here!"

"Why did he tell you this?" Connor said with a deep amount of hatred in his words.

"He didn't, I listened. I heard him say your name and I listened." Stephane said proudly.

"Nice to meet you Stephane. Where does Maria want me to meet her?"

"Follow me. I will show you."

~

"Charles, make sure this key is well hidden. I don't what Rae finding this yet."

"Yes Master Kenway. And it seems as if someone already told her about me."

"It must've been Connor or Cheyenne. When will Rae be at the location?"

"About ten minutes Master Kenway."

"Then I best be on my way. You've done well Charles. Thank you."

Alleyway (Meeting Place)

New York

Connor's Point Of View

What is so important that HE would want to see me? My father. I never meet him before. But I have seen him. It was during the time when I first met Achillies. I also do not understand why he would want to meet me in an alleyway. It does not make any sense.