Desperate Measures

For years I have been alone. Years ago my parents committed suicide. I never found out why they did it but they must have been pretty upset. After that happened, I went around asking if people would help me. I only asked for a place to sleep and food, but because I was a native, a different color than they were, they refused. So I trained myself. I built a bow out of wood and an arrow out of my blade. To my surprise it actually worked. Unfortunately it only lasted for a week.

I was starving. I have not had any food in eight hours at least. There was a place near by where I could buy the supplies. If only I had the money. I walked further and saw some lobsterbacks talking about some loot they stole. Perfect. I decided to walk up to them. "Well well whadda we have 'ere?" Oh was this going to be fun. "You seem out of place lady." Man was his voice annoying. "Listen boys I don't have any time to waste. So if you could hand over some color, I'll be on my way. "Ha. As if." Ok. Money is the only thing that will me get the tools I need to survive. Well desperate times call for desperate measures.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder. And approached a different man. I tried to be as flirty as possible. "If you give me the money, I could give you something in return..." The man stood there stuttering. So the other man chimed in. "Seriously lass? You must really need it. I'm in." The rest of the men agreed to it as well. I can't believe this was actually going to happen. But I need to eat food. "How much do you need?" asked the shy one. "Enough to buy some hunting supplies." "Fine let's do this."

Just when IT was about to happen the sunlight reflected off a shiny object and nearly blinded me. It was this guy in a robe? He was killing these men like they took something from him. Maybe someone he cared about. When finishing the last guy off, he turned around and was he gorgeous. "You should be more careful of who you persuade." And his voice was so perfect! "You mean seduce. All I needed was the money to buy the tools I need. And thanks to you... uh whoever you are, it's a lot easier." "Were you really going to-" "No. Of course. I just know how to get what I want."

While I looted the now dead lobsterbacks, that guy leaned against the tree watching me. I promise his eyes were burning through my skin. I turned towards him and crossed my arms."See something you like?" "No. I was just wondering. How you survived all this time out here all alone." That kind of hit me hard and my pride diminished. Why would he care? He doesn't know what being alone is.

"I have been alone most of my life so I am used to it." He got quiet quickly. It seemed like it hurt him somehow. "Thanks again for your help. I'm Rae by the way." "Connor." We shook hands. What I was really trying to do was see under his hood. "I guess I will see you around Connor. Pleasure doing business with you." Connor and I both knew it was not going to be the last time we saw each other. And I was not counting on it. 

OK SO HERE IT IS RE-TYPED AND HOPEFULLY BETTER THAN BEFORE!! VOTE AND COMMENT FELLOW ASSASSINS AND STUBBOURN OLD MAN THAT LIVES ON TOP OF A HILL IN A BIG HOUSE LOVERS!!! AND BEWARE OF HICKEY HE'S A PERV!

THX FOR READING BYE GUYS!!