fifthteen

"where are we going auston?" kendall asked as they drove on the highway

"where are we going auston?" kendall asked as they drove on the highway. riding away from the city that they both loved.

"it's a surprise kenna, you don't want to ruin a surprise, now do you?" he asked and kendall slowly shook her head. "great, now let's have some fun!" he said excitedly and turned the radio up as it played music.

kendall got comfortable as she began to look around the car. auston let her look throughout the car and she pulled out some sunglasses which belong to auston, she put them on and faced auston.

"they look good on you." he smiled as he took a quick glance at kendall who was fooling around but she ended up wearing them.

the windows were rolled down as the warm summer breeze filled the car. kendall yawned and closed her window, she laid her head on the glass window and closed her eyes.

•••

the car turned as kendall just has woken up. as she sat there quietly, along with auston they both passed by a sign that says "welcome to wasaga beach!". kendall's eyes were all over the place, looking at different stores that were cramped close to each other.

it was like toronto but instead, the buildings looked old and vintage which kendall absolutely loved. auston parked outside a beautiful house that was on a beach but not a single person was standing nor swimming on the beach.

"i'll be right back, stay here." he ordered and grabbed his wallet, swiftly closing the driver's door behind him. kendall turned down the music, the waves of the light blue water crashed into the bank of the sand. seagulls swarming around, looking for food to eat.

"c'mon." auston said breaking her out of her thoughts, she quickly came out of the small car and followed him to the trunk of the black car.

"are we staying here?" she asked and auston nodded his head, letting his brown hair fall on his face. auston grabbed his duffel bag but before kendall could grab her belongings, auston simply took it out of her hands.

"y'know, i could carry my own bag." kendall stated as she followed auston up the stairs of the white house that sat on sand.

"i'm a gentleman and i could do it." he said as he held the two duffel bags. auston opened the door and a guy left the house without saying a word to them but just sent a smile.

"who was that? the owner?" kendall asked and auston nodded his head. he opened the front door to reveal a house that's only in fairytales.

"auston, this is beautiful." kendall adimtted as she looked around with amazement in her gazing eyes. "i knew you'll like it." auston smiled confidently and kendall gave him a tight hug.

he smiled and snaked his arms around her waist. "thanks matts, you're the best!" kendall said with excitement in her voice and released from the hug.

"all for you, kenna. now come on, you must be hungry." he said and kendall began to follow his footsteps out the front door of the amazingly, beautiful house.