UNOPENED LETTER 5

She went to sleep but i think she drowned. She woke up down there underground. Fiddling her mind to haunt for the day's meal. Her alarm ticked at 5am which had been her rising time until then.
It always took her 30minutes to obey the alarm but she always did, although rising from bed wasn't a habit she specialized at.

She had locked herself up the night before, leaving her step grandma to lounge out there all night pleading to speak to her.
She had put off the alarm four times before throwing her feet down to stand.

She stretched her arms over her head arching herself in the mirror. She realized something had happened to her. She saw herself dual appearing in the glass until the familiar face  she had believed to be herself slowly flamed out of sight.
She yawned and got off her pyjamas waggling naked into the bathtub.
She soap soaked herself until for about an hour, and then tiptoed for a towel. She sat on the toilet chair scrutinizing herself in the mirror. She smiled so wide she felt pleased at her new birth.
She pulled out a drawer from the towel wardrobe and grasped a scissors thoughtlessly. She semi detached her braids into a short hair and undid the rest of them. It took her about an our to get done with that.
She shampooed her permed hair and hand dried it. She braided them again into corn rolls and hang over it a dyed wig.

She drew her eyebrow, applied a dark eye make-up with fake lashes, blushed her face until an even and perfectly smooth tone.

Her Grandma came by the door earlier to wake her up but she told her she was fine and would take some time to come down and that was equally unlike her.

She wore pink lipstick with a bit of gloss to it and pouted her lips a few times blowing kisses in the air.

She walked over to the wardrobe, glanced through for sometime and pulled out with the hanger a transparent mini top with a just too sport for sports skirt, ran her legs inside and zipped it at the back.

She sat on her bed and panted a few breath before strangling her legs into her sneaker boots.
She grasped her bag and her phone and headed downstairs. It was at about eleven o'clock in the morning when she got ready for school.
'Olaf rang me  yesterday. He said you were not answering his calls and wanted to know if you are okay' Her step grandma said softly when she walked into her,
'....and who is that?' she asked sarcastically.
The woman out of surprised ignored the question as she walked out.
She had wanted to question her on the choice of cloth but the girl was long gone.

She threw her keys at the driver who stood frozen at the sight of her. He started the ignition engine of the minivan and drove her to school.
good girl gone bad. She became a spectacle on campus. She crossed her legs as she passed and kept her eyes firm on where she was going pretending not to have noticed their existence.

She took a physiotherapy lesson which was the only reading she had to do. She changed into a Jersey she had bought on her drive to school.
It was an excessively slim one contouring all of her.

---------------------------------------------------♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡