UNOPENED LETTER 2

It was friday evening and the most abused day of the week when Olaf drove by the subdivision in his white Corolla to pick up Debbie for a baseball match they had in their school.
She was a tomboy pretty enough to drive guys crazy and her free spiritism was her most attractive feature. However, that in particular often got Olaf offstage since it drew her more attention which could eventually terminate their relationship.
But he should have known better. Debbie was the only teenager in the entire Berlin who didn't have sex with her boyfriend in their two long years of dating.
If she could hold on to her virginity without being grumpy or adding religious ideological boredom to their lives, why would she leave him for anyone else.
Moreover she seemed to love him too much.
He was equally as hot and girls wanted him. But he had advertised her existence in his life without needing to paste it on billboards.
Any other girl who came into their love story even with the sanest motive would have been considered an antagonist by the 'Debbie fevers'.

But for his inferiority management issues, he couldn't help but express his disapproval of her freaky smiles all the time.
She knew it was sheer jealousy and would tease him anytime it became

obvious.
Ostely high school is popular for producing alumins of law.
It was a beautiful campus good enough for studies.
They had the largest of Berlin's libraries and the strongest debate clubs of which Olaf was the president.
He was a guy with predictable future.
It would be an abuse of destiny if he didn't become a state minister or a President or U.N Attorney General or any of that sort.
He was known for his intelligence, his physique and his family's wealth.
It's astonishing how rich families with international businesses demand of their kids to read law.
I've figured it is mostly because rich people suffer deflating-phobia. They get scared of failing and loosing in the highly competitive world and need a well feed legal thief to negotiate their deals since legality of a crime is not really a crime.
She quickly pulled on her boyfriend tarred jeans, a white Graphic T-shirt, and her winter boots. She left her hair curling down her back.
And semi plastered her face with make-up. She would never overdo it.
1. Because she was too confident to worry about who liked how she looked or not and,
2. She was lazy to sit too long at the mirror.

Olaf rang the doorbell and her step Grandma yelled her name so she'll come downstairs.
Just before the old woman could remind her Olaf was growing impatient at her god-knows-what-she-was-doing, she stripped excitedly down the silver coated barricade.
'Young ladies love drama'.
The old step grandma whispered to Olaf who's eyes were glued to Debbie's effectuating of skill.
The two kissed the old woman goodbye and ran out the doorway.
'I will call grandpa and tell him i'll be back before eight o'clock'
She seemed to be talking to no one.
When the match was over, they drove by an African restaurant to eat boiled yam with garden egg stew which happened to be her favourite.
He drove her home at ten pass eight so they would retain their good reputation.

[Rate and comment if you like this chapter. I love avid readers]
~Belinda●