STRAW 1

'Am3 k3 b3 yi le tome diewo kpom egbo ahame di3wo kpo gbe.
Kokroko be yile kokoo ti do me. Afik3k3 kokroko le ha la,
mi le kpo g3.'

Who ever claims to see fetchers of water will equally see the fetchers of wine.

Those were the words of the goddess who pronounced the divination call on the old man.
Flight is not always a form of escapism otherwise he would have forgotten what was said to him forty years ago.
The girl grew up strong; her calves were well built.
Her smooth long legs had proportioned her body into a model figure although she wasn't exactly tall.
Her pouted lips, her gouging black eyeballs and lids adorned her face like the sun adorns a road in Ethiopia during harmattan.
The old man was tall and handsome.
For his servitude and influence he was crowned the chief of Eweland in Germany.
Blacks belonging to that tribe regarded him as their leader and he lead them in great astute and benevolence.

The girl soon turned fifteen and was enrolled in Albert Schweitzer- Schule where she studied Athletics and physiotherapy. She was nicknamed 'Mad fish' for her swiftness in water.
And for being the first junior yearer to win the underpool chess match.

As famous as her name resonated around the school, she managed to retain her reputation of not being a bitch.
It is inherent of any teenager to become bitchy upon popularity if they were not nerds.

And for a school like hers where intelligence was not a form of attraction, rarely would you be noticed should you have one.

It's either your family owned the biggest company,or you were a slut and omnipresent with your pretty and gorgeous self that you wouldn't be ran over by boys and girls who had enthroned themselves as god.
For a reason or two, she was none of that.
Her grandpa was a retired medical doctor who had his own medical equipment factory in Germany and a large brewery farm in her home country but he was far from wealthy as compared to
the parents of other popular students.

There was only one possible way she could have gotten to such an expensive school made for wealthy parents who's wards were everything but nerds or under average students.
A Scholarship.
She wasn't honestly dumb headed. Books were just not her friend and by default she opted as a kid to learn nothing but sports. She was blood bound.

Her boyfriend on the contrary was a nerd in Ostely high school learning history and other arts because his father decided he should become a lawyer.
It was not like he had anything else in mind to do. Being a lawyer wouldn't have killed him anyways.
His mother had planned his engagement with Deborah at nineteen.
He had half his father's wealth so it was not a big deal getting him engaged to the girl he loved.
She was an independent young woman too cute for her character. Which parent will seriously refuse that as a nineteenth birthday gift to their only son.

Kindly leave your comment and critiques here.
~Belinda♡
[To Debbie; pardon me to give all of you away but you're still an unopened letter. You know that].