Chapter 11:

"You see, we lost our children in time, and have used a spell to get them back to 2019," Explained Neville, seeing the appalled faces.

"Umm, we would explain further, but we do have a time limit," Harry interjected, looking lovingly at his kids. There was an outburst of disagreement from the crowd, but one look from Ginny shut them up.

"You all have grown up so much," Mrs. Weasley cooed proudly, and the future adults blushed a vermilion.

"What's the future like?" Ron asked eagerly.

"We...can't really tell you," Hermione interjected, shaking her head sadly.

"So you're just going to obliviate us? That's it? You aren't going to prepare us for anything in the future?" Bill demanded in anger, and the future adults looked warily at him.

"We can't mess with time. I'm sorry," Harry said, the guilt clear in his eyes. 

Everyone sighed in defeat, but understood the precautions that needed to be made. They all looked on at their future selves, and their future children they had just begun to bond with.

Meanwhile, the future adults looked on the verge of tears as they looked at their lost loved ones.

"We are so proud of you," Tonks and Remus were comforting their heartbroken son.
"See you someday Georgie boy," Fred said, a sad smile on his identical face.

Harry was the first to tear his watering eyes away, and muttered the spell beneath his breath, causing them to vanish while simultaneously obliviating their past selves and family.

The last sight any of them saw was the look of sadness and confusion on each person's faces. The kids felt themselves tear up upon seeing the relatives they had never gotten the chance to meet.

And just as soon as they had come, the teens had vanished.
The Order blinked in confusion on why they were huddled in the living room of Grimmauld Place.

"What just happened?" Sirius asked, and everyone shrugged, their heads aching a bit. The Order and teens dispersed, all feeling rather odd and tired all of the sudden.

And only Ginny noticed the small, broken object in the middle of the room, still shimmering with golden dust. Raising her eyebrows, she approached the item with caution. Turning it over, she shrugged, and pocketed the mysterious article.
'This may come in handy,' She thought to herself, oblivious to the fact that the device had begun to spin once more.

-THE END-