Chapter 3:

Grimmauld Place, 1995

The children were in awe at the arrival of Albus Dumbledore.

"So, I understand that you are from the future?" His half moon spectacles glittered from the light streaming into the kitchen. He chuckled as if he had just made a joke, and stared at the eldest.

"Ye-yes sir," the man stuttered, making the children raise their eyebrows. Teddy was rarely nervous, the last time had been a week before when he had asked Victoire to marry him.

"Well, in that case, I believe introductions are in order!" he announced, causing a few of the kids to visibly pale.

"Introductions? We're not having a bloody tea party here Albus! These kids could be dangerous!" Mad-Eye exclaimed, still weary of the young witches and wizards.

"Listen to me Alastor. These children are not Death Eaters, and I feel that everyone would be a bit more comfortable with introductions, seeing as their time with us is unknown at the moment," the Headmaster's eyes twinkled, and his face was stretched into a warm smile.

Mad-Eye sighed in defeat, and sneered at the kids, making Scorpious shudder.

"But sir, won't that throw off the balance of time?" Lucy asked.

"I'm sure we will be more than capable of obliviating them when you return to your regular-well what is the time that you come from?" he asked.

"2019," they all answered in unison, causing a few strange looks.

"Alright, then let's begin."