2 // ew...stuffies

Hunter yawned loudly as he entered his and Ashlynn's bedroom. It was only nine-thirty and usually, since the two lived together, Hunter would go ahead and cuddle with Ashlynn. The only problem, well not really, was that Ashlynn felt sleepy at midnight.

    It clearly meant that she was an all-nighter. However, Hunter was not, he was those type of people who slept early. And just because he wasn't an early bird, like his girlfriend, didn't mean he wasn't an early sleeper.

     Hunter finally stopped bellowing in his yawning. He stretched his arms then to a shock as a response to something he found under the baby-blue blankets.

    Of course, it could have been anything, but when Hunter touched it, he could definitely sense an object. He frowned, he knew exactly what it could be. He flipped off part of the blanket, he saw exactly what he had predicted.

    " Bear Bear..." Hunter put on a dirty look for the stuffy. The stuffy just stayed still like nothing was going on with its life. " Gross..."

      There was thing between Bear Bear and Hunter. This thing that you would call a rivalry, a rivalry like no other. Some may call it adorable, while others would join the most powerful side or the most powerful opinion. This was a rivalry between a stuffy, ew, and a human. This was a stuffy who hated humans and a human who hated stuffies.

    In disgust, Hunter picked up the stuffy and put it on his desk. Of course it seemed like a dangerous idea, but Hunter's barren mind from restlessness couldn't think of anything else. Warning the stuffy in dangerous whispers: "Don't mess anything up...I'm warning you or else you will pay..." He could imagine many despicable things that the stuffy could do.

    But Hunter slept soundly that night, and later that night the stuffy would be joined with his stuffed friends. They would probably make their revenge plan for the next morning, or they would sleep soundly that night.

     The next day, Ashlynn wrapped her arms around Hunter and he was, half-sleepy, playing with Ashlynn's soft hair. It was a clear-of-clouds and a sunny day on the weekend.

    " Slept well princess?" Hunter groggily smiled, his rest definitely slapped him across the face.

    " Lovely as always." Ashlynn cuddled against his bare chest. " Perhaps we could do something today? Maybe...take a hike? We haven't done that in a while. "

    " Sounds great...but can we stay in this bed for a few minutes...or an hour?" Hunter slid downwards, soon to reach a lying position on the bed. Ashlynn poked a few times around his face once he closed his eyes.

     " You lazy lazy head." Ashlynn smiled as she got up and walked towards his workroom, heading towards his desk and picked up Bear Bear and Kiwi, with sneaky thoughts flowing around.

    Tipping her toes on the wooden floor that lead to the bedroom, she jumped upon the bed and softly placed the stuffies on Hunter's revealed chest. Ashlynn began laughing mischievously as she poked Hunter's cheek.

     " So...are we going or not?" Ashlynn asked as Hunter opened his eyes.

     " Yeah...let's—" Hunter turned, facing forwards. Which meant facing the gross stuffies. " Ash..."

    " Ash...you know that I am severely allergic to th-th-these gross creatures." Hunter breathed heavily.

     " Aw, Hunter...but they're adorable..." Ashlynn laughed.

    " No they are not, they are horrifying...they follow me everywhere...like they want to kill me!"

    " Hunter, you seriously need that hike." Ashlynn shook her head as Hunter threw the stuffies as Ashlynn caught them. Bear Bear and Kiwi didn't mind though, they had their revenge.

     Revenge feels great...