Werewolf's

Wow those monsters on the screen they look like me I wonder why... I think after this injection thing is done I'am going to do some research on vampires and zombies.

"Hey Zach what's up you just got injected right?" That is my big brother he is always bothering me and trying to talk.

"Nothing much Mike."  Sometimes I just wish he would just leave me alone.

"Oh ok well bye." Maybe I should ask him about the people on the screen that look just like me with bluish, greenish, grayish eyes blond hair with brown highlights and tall. He is starting to walk away....

"Wait Mike did you get people that look just like you on the screen but girls?" No I shouldn't ask him he will probably laugh and say I'm crazy if I have to go to a hospital...

"Oh ya why?" Ok good so I 'am not the only one who saw them.

"Because I want to know why they are up there and look like me I mean they look like my siblings...."

"Hey I'am your only sibling little bro no one else ok?"

"Ok ya well then see you later." I turn and walk away it's just something doesn't feel right I mean we werewolf's. We can tell when something is going on. Well since I' am done I might as well go do research on everything. Because I need to know why they look like me and my brother doesn't but he is my sibling but the people on the screen from different monsters look like me. But they are not my siblings? It's probably because we are different monsters but that can happen we could be siblings.........