Wake up call

Skies p.o.v
I wake up to see a white ceiling above me. I look down at my arms to see that they are tied down. I look around to see my surroundings and if there is anyone in here with me. Luckily I am alone and I don't have to deal with someone this moment. But what is that smell? It smells strange. I only smelled this once before. I wonder what it is... I finally take in all of my surroundings and see that I'm in a hospital. Then it hits me. I got injured in the fight for my kids. I stand up and try to walk. But then I feel something warm dripping down my leg. I look and I see that it's blood. I sit down and wipe up the blood with one of the tissues I found. As I wrap a bandage around it a nurse walks in without even realizing I was awake. She is humming the song monster. I gaze at her. I can smell her. She is just a normal human. She walks up to me and screams. I just keep staring at her wondering what's wrong. Then I take a quick gaze to some mirror and I see my face. My beautiful face now all scarred and bruised. Man I was injured pretty bad. But I don't think that's what she was screaming at.
"Umm excuse me miss? What are u screaming about?" I asked her. But she just keeps screaming. Until she finally answers the question.
"You.. You.. Your a monster I never seen it until now. I'm sorry but I have to tell him that you are awake now I will be back shortly." With that the nurse walks right out. Who does she have to tell? OH maybe she is telling my husband. I miss him and the kids so much. I need to know how long I have been out. Then something hits my window. I go to the window and open it. There is something in the other building. Then out of nowhere something hits me in the head. And I black out again...

Max p.o.v
I wake up. My head is in so much pain. As I look down I see that Iam in a bed. But then I think about how I got here and I can't remember a single thing. I get up and feel something funny in my shoulder as I look I see that there is a bandage on it. I take it off. And I'm amazed at what I see. All I see is a big huge bite taken out of the side of my shoulder. I put the bandage back on and walk out of my room. I walk down the hallway and many nurses stop to stare at me for at least a few minutes each. I finally reach the front desk.
"Hello ma'am but where am I?" The lady looks at me like I'm crazy. I hate it when I get that look it drives me insane.
" uh sir you are in a hospital." Yes of course that's why this place looked familiar. This is where my wife had the kids.. MY WIFE MY KIDS! I remember people coming to take away our kids and I charge one of them and my wife gets the other. I get the guy in a good grip when I see my wife on the floor covered in blood and I get distracted. Which allowed the guy to bite my shoulder and knock me out.
" Is there a woman named Skie or little kids here?" The lady starts typing on her computer.
" No sir the closest name we have to Skie is scarlet." If they are not here where can they be? I suddenly feel a pull coming from outside. As I start outside to see what it was "pulling" me there is something across the street that catches my eye. A woman. With 3 little kids that look like my family. As I start to walk over I get hit with something. And everything fades...
The street... The buildings... The sky... And the strangers that could have been my family...