Chapter 4 -

Hades moves quietly through the woods, not wanting to alert Persephone to his presence until the last possible moment. After sending his double to the meeting on Olympus, he was careful to slip out of the underworld without being noticed by any of the others. As he nears the clearing where he knows Persephone to be, he notices a couple of nymphs laughing nearby, he had anticipated this possibility, if he had to kill a couple of silly forest nymphs to get the woman he loved, so be it.

He carefully positions himself a few yards from Persephone, careful to that he remained well concealed within the shadows, and he summons a pair of hellhounds to pursue the nymphs into the forest.  The hellhounds charge into the clearing, taking the nymphs and Persephone off guard, the hounds quickly separate the nymphs from Persephone, and chase after them deep into the forest. The moment the nymphs focus was elsewhere, he slipped in behind Persephone, grabbing her securely from behind. He encircles her with one arm, pinning her arms to her side, and with the other arm, covering her mouth so that her scream is only muffled.

He holds her tight, pausing before retreating with her in the shadows, relishing the feel of her body pulled tightly against his. It has been so long since he had the feel of a woman, a real woman. Sure he had taken some mortal lovers from time to time, but nothing compared to the beauty that stood in his arms now. Her smell, his mouth so close to her neck he could almost taste her, not wanting to waste too much time, he whispers into her ear. “You should be happy my love, you have been chosen to be my queen.” He laughs and pulls her into the shadows with him, taking her away to his palace.

He shadow travels them both directly to his palace, not wanting to waste time, his brother had been quite clear after all, that she should be made his wife as quickly as possible at any cost. He uncovers her mouth and corners her against the wall, as she goes to let out a scream, he covers her mouth with his, kissing her roughly, despite her attempts to pull away from him. Tears form in her eyes, “L….Lord Hades….why are you doing this, my mother.” Hades cuts her off before she can finish.

“Your mother refuses to listen to what the fates have made clear, you are fated to be my Queen. Scream all you want, no one will hear you or come to your rescue while you are in my Palace.” He smiles at her, as his hands slide up her waist, the realisation of what he is about to do to her flashes across her eyes, she gasps, her heart racing. She looks up into his eyes pleadingly.

“Lord Hades, this is…this is not proper, please, I beg you.” Before Hades even answers her, his hands move higher.

“This can be as easy or as hard as you make it, but I will have you, all of you.” He kisses down her neck, wanting to savour this for as long as possible; the first time he takes her, knowing she is his and only his. He can feel her shudder as he reaches to her shoulder and unclasps the clip keeping her dress up. She cringes, a tear slides down her face, seeing this enrages Hades, and his eyes flash with rage. “The hard way it shall be then….” He snarls with anger, as he rips the rest of the dress off her. Instead of moving to the bed, he pushes into her right there, making her his in every sense of the term. She would learn to love him, he was sure of it, and then she would enjoy lying with him. He enjoyed every moment with her, and once he was satisfied, he left her locked in his room, crying on the floor, crying for her mother.