Knock Knock

This book is severely Unedited So no hate, I know it has to be fixed. I have just yet to get to it! Enjoy!! Thanks!

~Princess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching tv, when I heard a soft Knocking at the back door. I jumped off the couch and hid behind it. I quickly realized it was my best friend since kindergarden, Ryan. I got up to open the door, "Hey Lizzy, Did I scare you?"

"Nah" I said trying to sound like my heart did not just jump into my throat. "Really? I saw you hide behind the couch."

"Maybe just a little." I said as I showed a small portion with my fingers. We both sat on the couch and watched a couple of scary movies. We heard another knock at the front door this time. "Were you expecting any one else?"

"No, were you?' I said as I tried to play off that I was not scared, but he saw through my acting.

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"Ryan I need to tell you something."

"Okay shoot." He held up his hand Pretending to shoot at something

"Today... well it was more like an hour or two before you came over, I got a call-" Before I could finish he interrupted "I get calls all the time Lizzy." He chuckled a bit but stopped when he realized I was really being serious.

"Not like this one." I paused and sighed "The person on the other side just kept breathing heavily, like the I'm-your-stalker kinda way." Ryan sat there as if wondering if he should believe me or not. I had been known for being a bit of a prankster.

"I said hello a few time... after the sixth or seventh time I said it he said 'I will find you-' I hung up before he could say anything else." Ryan sat there noticing I was really scared about this.

There was another knock at the front door again. Ryan got up and answered the door, he was ready for a creepy dude to attack him. When he opened the door no one was there, he shut the door and turned to talk to me. "It's just punk little kids who don't know how to properly Ding Dong Ditch someone." He said it in such a calming but yet joking voice. I sat up a bit more on the couch and he sat beside me as we watch a less scarier movie. Half way through the movie there was a knock at the back door. This time I grabbed the scissors. "Chill" Ryan said in the calming voice he used before "Like I said Before it's just little punks." Well he check the back door there was a knock at the front door. He checked the front door and no one was at either of them. "Maybe these kids do know how to Ding Dong Ditch." Then we heard a knock at both doors at the same time. Once agin he checked and no one was there, he locked both doors and sat beside me. We sat there quietly waiting to see if there would be any more knocks. Just when we though we were done we heard repeated thumps upstairs. I gave Ryan the Scissors and I grabbed the phone. Ryan went to check up stairs as I dialed 911. "Hello 911 what is your emergency?"

"There is someone at my house..." I explained what had happened before with the phone and the knocking, I was clearly freaking out. I also gave here my Address and all that Kind of info she needed

"Okay please calm down and wait for the police to Arrive."

Ryan came down "I didn't see anybody." He shrugged.

I called my parents but there was no answer. A few Minuets later the police came in and checked the whole house top to bottom. Ryan and I told them the whole story and what had happened. The older looking Officer came and talked to me "It was all clear, are you sure none of your friends could be pulling a prank on you?"

"Yes, I'm sure none of my friends would do this to me."

"Okay, call if anything else happens."

"Okay" I said as I held back the fact that I was scared out of my mind.

after a while everybody left and everything settled down. Ryan and I sat down silently, all of the sudden the tv shut off and the lights were out.

An Hour later-

Lizzys parents got home and both kids were gone a light trail of blood Lead out the the back yard. Ryan was laying there with a bloody nose and was mumbling he got her and took her.