1 // am i pretty?

" I spoke too soon..." Hunter mumbled quietly to himself as a soft touch of pink blush was applied to his cheeks. He thought it was already too much makeup applied on his face.

     " Oh come on Hunter," Ashlynn smirked and laughed hard as she brushed the blush upon his forehead. "I think you look fabulous." she handed him her compact mirror. Hunter flipped it over and stared at himself for a while.

     " Well?" Ashlynn raised her eyebrows in amusement, Hunter looked at himself then back at Ashlynn for a full minute.

    " Ashlynn Ella..." Hunter shook his head playfully.

    " You did say that you were in the mood for a transformation today." she replied.

    " True, true. But now it's my turn." Hunter smirked as he picked a light matte-café lipgloss. Ashlynn widened her eyes and scarcely frowned, an uneasy feeling turned her stomach.

" Go easy on me...okay?" Ashlynn begged as Hunter swiftly turned the top off of the lid. He gave a soft smile but Ashlynn could tell for sure that he was up to something.

" Of course baby...but I'm gonna go a bit bold on you—"

" That's the opposite of easy!" Ashlynn protested as Hunter was already applying the color upon her soft lips.

" Just stay still and let me paint my masterpiece upon the canvas..." Hunter then leaned in on her ear. " You're the canvas..."

" I can see that." Ashlynn grumbled softly. " Clearly..."

" Poise and grace, my princess gorgeous." Hunter replied, concentrating on his work. " Soon I'll have to call you princess fabulous." he soon started to snap his fingers. Ashlynn blushed a deep red and rolled her eyes.

Soon, later after Hunter finished his touches, what Ashlynn called his mark, he handed the compact mirror. She smiled.

" Aw...thank you baby. You didn't do much of a disaster like last time." Ashlynn complemented checking out her eyeshadow, it matched with the lip color. Hunter raised his eyebrows.

" Last time you said it was perfect." Hunter widened his puppy eyes. Ashlynn shrugged in uncertainty.

" Well, I mean—it was kinda good—but it took me twelve hours to clean it off for the night." Ashlynn replied while puckering her lips. Hunter wrapped his arms playfully around Ashlynn's waist.

" So baby? You wanna be called princess fabulous?" Hunter asked, resting his chin upon Ashlynn's shoulder. She turned around and smiled, thinking for a second. She then gave a quick peck on his forehead.

" Of course baby..." Ashlynn replied as Hunter got off and she leaned herself on him. He gave a kiss on her forehead as she laid there.