Mimori

Mimori got to her feet slowly, her eyes glaring daggers at Reino. He watched her, rooted to the spot, taking in the long disheveled hair, the unhappy lines on her forehead and finally her blood-stained hands. Reino shuddered as his eyes rested on the grotesquely slashed hands. They looked so..so torn..Mimori stared at him silently, her face impassive, but beneath that calm exterior, he could sense anger, and hatred boiling..ready to explode any minute..like a ticking time bomb..

"Vie Ghoul's Reino..", she finally spoke. Her voice was harsh and cold. It had an unearthly quality about it that made it unrecognizable from her voice in life. "So you can see spirits..?", she finished questioningly, hugging herself with her arms tightly, as if she were cold.

Reino nodded, still eyeing her warily. He realized one thing now..This spirit was a capable opponent..capable enough of murder..and he had no wish to end up as her victim.

Mimori winced as she moved slightly. "I never thought I would be able to feel pain again..", she said quietly, speaking more to herself than to him. "Once was quite enough and now...", she trailed off, looking at him more suspiciously. "How did you do that?", she asked sharply.

Reino walked slowly over to her, not realizing he was holding his breath. She was like a wild horse..she had to be tamed..controlled, if he had to get his work done..and it would need patience..and compassion..lots and lots of compassion. She looked like she was starved of it before death.

He raised his hand and gently stroked back her hair, repeating the motion again and again. At first, her eyes widened in surprise, and flashed dangerously. But his soothing strokes seemed to have effect and calmed her down as she closed her eyes, letting out a contented sigh.

Seizing the opportunity, Reino boldly took another step forward. His hands slowly trailed down her arms, and her clothes fell to her feet, following the motion of his hands. His eyes raked over her entire body, taking in signs of bruises..kiss marks and teeth marks. Once again, he gently massaged her body, running his hand up and down..as he cleansed away all the marks on her body. It felt running his hands through water. She wasn't human, so she wasn't solid..his hands would occasionally pass through her skin, making her shudder slightly in pleasure.

"Look at yourself Mimori..", he ordered her, gently moving her towards the mirror. "Look at yourself now.."

Mimori slowly opened her eyes, and stared in disbelief at her now perfect reflection. Reino's arms were now tightly around her waist, as he nuzzled her neck. "How-?", she started, letting out a surprised cry as Reino lifted her in his arms and lowered her on the bed. She lay naked before him, her body unmarred and more beautiful than it had been in life. Reino undressed and stretched beside her. He cupped her face with one hand, looking into her eyes compassionately.

"How do you do all that?", she asked hoarsely, in awe.

"Do what?", Reino asked smiling.

"Touching me..pleasing me..hurting me..?", she asked curiously, running her eyes down his frame, and finally resting on his hardened member. She tried running her hands along his chest and grasping his manhood, but to her frustration, her fingers went right through him.

"Yet I can't touch you..", she mumbled, disappointed.

Reino wrapped his arms around her, gently pushing her on her back. He captured her lips in a passionate kiss, lightly teasing her with his tongue. He finally released her and smiled down at her. Mimori's eyes widened in surprise when she found her nails digging onto his back. She could touch him now..

Reino lightly kissed her neck and slowly, yet sensually, ran his lips down her throat..her breasts..her stomach..He gave her skin, an occasional lick, relishing her taste as his tongue flicked through her skin, sending waves of pleasure through her body.