The lovely bond (Epilogue)

Oh my god!!! Such a mind blowing response from you all... Didn't expected this... Prologue, teaser n the two shots crossed 150+ votes with a maximum of 190 votes ...

Your comments are really overwhelming me and my happiness unbounds... You all made me feel that I'm too writing something good...

Thanks for liking my works and supporting me in all my attempts...

As promised, here I'm with the long epilogue...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

One fine day,

Abhi hurriedly rushes up to his home as he knows pretty well that a huge volcano is going to burst out for sure... He takes a deep breath and rings the bell...

The door clicked open but Abhi finds no movements from inside... Abhi opens the door and enters inside and searches for his baby... He spots Pragya sitting in the bed very angrily...

Abhi slowly climbs the bed and lays near pragya and tries to hug her

Abhi slowly climbs the bed and lays near pragya and tries to hug her... But he jerked back as he felt a sharp pain in his cheeks...

Abhi: Ouch what's this baby??? Why did you slap me???

Pragya: At least be happy that I left you alive you good for nothing soap hero... Run away before I kill you... You are hopeless...

Abhi: Baby... Why too much angry??? My sweetie... My little munchkin... Dont get angry please.... 

Pragya: Don't be too smart... I'm not going to fall for your pamperings today... What did I told you in the morning??.

Abhi: Hmm.. Baby... You asked me to come before 8 o' clock... See now the time is only 7.30.... I came half an hour before, but you're scolding me...

Pragya: Hello king of dramas... I know you are a great actor.... Dont show your talent to me... You disobeyed me today... 😬😬😬😬😬..... You are a cheat... Don't talk to me...

Abhi: what did I do to face your wrath??? 😱😱😱😱😱... Tanu... My darling... Please come and save me from this baby... This girl is eating my head and scolding me unnecessarily...

Pragya: Haan Tanu di come and see what your stupid husband is doing  here... He is cheating you di...

Hello Mr. Abhishek mehra... Atleast Im talking with you calmly... If Tanu di is here, you would have been thrown already from this house mercilessly...

Abhi: whaatttt... 😱😱😱😱😱... Sorry baby...

Pragya: How dare you to act so intimately with that stupid heroine??? Doesn't she have any shame??? Disgusting woman...

How shamelessly she is flirting with a married man??? I thought of killing her today... God how on Earth those girls clinging to other girl's husband??? Shameless creatures....