Shot.1: Love vs hatred...

Thanks for the love and support... Im overwhelmed with the response and came up with the first shot earlier...

Didn't expected it right???

No blah blahs...

Now to shot. 1:

Abhi's second wife or his baby/ little munchkin's pov.:

Life is a dramatic puzzle which gives us unexpected shocks always... Im a chirpy, bubbly , notorious, naughty and fun loving girl... Im always a precious doll to my 2 papas and
2 mummas...

Yup one is my own parents and other are my adopted parents ..  😂😂😂😂... To be true, they are now my in laws... Yep... Im the unwanted Bahu of their home now and to be frank the unwanted and digusting wife of my Abhi...

Abhi is always my saviour and my knight in shining armour... Im always his baby or little munchkin and he treats me like his own baby... I am always a pampered kid and pet to my di and my abhi...

My di and abhi are born and brought up together... They are made for each other and our parents too wished to get them married when the right time comes...

Iv never seen such a love in my whole life... Abhi always cared for my di and fulfills all her wishes... Whenever they go out, they will take me along with them as they treat me like their own kid...

Im their partner in crime and we always end up doing some crazy things, a lot of  mastis and pranks....  We were always the target in our neighborhood for  our micheifs....

What else... my poor abhi and my innocent di will get nice scoldings from my two papas n mamas and no one will say a word against me as Im their little princess...

I always call my abhi using his name as he never liked or allowed me to call him as jiju... I like him, adore him and I idolize him so much but never and ever I had any physical attraction towards him...

Till I attain a certain age, abhi used to dress me up and he treats me like his own baby... Even I have seen him dress up before me a lot of times... He used to hug me and kiss me too which shows only pure affection and nothing more than that...

Years gone... Our bonding remains the same... The love between my di and my abhi strengthened more... My abhi has grown into a handsome hunk and my di as a beautiful diva... Yep me too grown up to a hot and sexy girl with lots of naughtiness and craziness....

Many men are after me flirting openly but I don't mind them as my abhi protected me with all his might and I always want my di and my abhi to choose a best partner for me...

Life was going smoothly... In an auspicious day, the heart throb of the tv industry, My abhi has announced his marriage with my di and they become the sensational topic of the town....

Though di is very shy and naive in nature, she has no other choice than to go along with my abhi to attend the parties, shows and events... I used to guide her and dress her up dashingly matching my abhi....