Shot. 2: Im the failure... Im the curse...

Really, I didn't expect such a mind blowing acceptance and apprectation from you all... You all made me to feel blessed and I thank everyone for the whole hearted love and support...

I know I have made many of you to cry in the first shot and many were feeling way too emotional on reading the shot... Even I too was in the same condition...

All felt really pity for the abhi's baby and favoured her as there is no way she is to be blamed, right... Many cursed abhi for his bad attitude towards his little munchkin...

So, who is the second wife of abhi???

Why abhi is hating her???

Is abhi is really at fault???

Go ahead and read futher to know more....

Now to shot. 2:

Abhi wipes his hot tears and searches for his little munchkin

Abhi wipes his hot tears and searches for his little munchkin... He spots his baby standing in the guest room holding his darling or her di's photo close to her heart...

Abhi moves towards her but he frozes in his steps as he sees his little munchkin keeping her hands in her  heart and talking to the photo very sadly... Abhi's eyes welled up on hearing her talks...

"  Im really very sorry di... You too wont hate me like abhi na.. see di.. Abhi has changed a lot and Im no more his baby or his little munchkin... 😭😭😭😭

Abhi is saying I came to spoil his happiness and caling me as a bitch... How can he think, I lust him and will take your place in his heart and soul... Why will I do like that di???

Didn't I know abhi belongs only to you??? Never and ever I will demand for abhi's love or never I will ask him to act as my husband di... Abhi is only yours di...

Now too Im demanding for a baby as the heart you gave me is pleading me to give abhi a life to live... Abhi is living a cursed life di and he don't find any reason to live after you left him...

I want the baby to make his life happy, colourful and worth to live again... I want to fulfill your wish di to make abhi as father... Then I will happily come to you and be with you...

Get a nice place for me in heaven di... We will roam together happily with your baby...  We will watch abhi living happily with the baby and our parents... Di... Will abhi accept our wish and fulfill it???

But I want only one thing di, before I die... Will abhi forgive me for having your heart??? Will he call me baby again or at least will he call me by my name???

That's my only wish in my cursed life di and then I will happily close my eyes and join you... 😂😂😂😂... Silly me right... Always expecting for the things which won't happen ever in my life...