HouseFull: Side Story #1

Okay hey! This is just a fun teaser. Sort of in reply to a comment that I got on the last chapter. TheFlamingPopsicle wrote that it was kind of mean of Nina and Nathan to say those things to the nerd so I got this idea in my head and I just wrote it down.

Without anymore delays....enjoy! =D

_________________

Side Story #1

"I hate you Vee." Nina said.

"Yeah. Me too." Nathan added.

"Hey! What did I do?" I asked.

"You just had to go and write about our lives. On the Internet no less. How stupid is that?" Nina complained.

"And now our mom knows what happened." Nathan said huffing.

"Wait. What are you talking about?"

"Apparently our mom read about the 'incident' with the hallmonitor." Nathan said air quoting incident.

"And she thinks we were very rude." Nina said, imitating her mom.

"And we weren't well mannered to a kid-"

"Who's only upholding the law." Nathan completed.

"And it's your fault that we have to now go and apologize!" they said together glaring at me.

I dissolved into a fit of giggles.

"Couldnt you atleast have used different names?" Nina grumbled.

"Nah! Then this wouldn't have happened. And I'm enjoying this a lot." I said with a smirk. "So you're headed there now?"

"Yeah. And you better not write about this. You hear me?" Nathan warned.

"Yada yada. I make no promises. And that's a promise." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Go away. You're hitting a nerve." Nina said waving her hand.

I snickered and hid behind a bush as I watched them make their way to the 'hallmonitors' house.

"You ring the bell." Nina said.

"No you can do it."

"No you."

"Ladies first."

"Ladies first, my foot. Ring the bell Nate!"

"Could you both ring the bell already! It's summer and it's hot!" I whisper yelled from behind the bush.

They both turned around to give me the evil eye.

"I thought we told you to go away."

"Im writing a story here. I need to collect all the juicy tid bits. This might even turn into a movie someday! And then you'll thank me when you become famous."

They both paused to think. "Hmm. She may have a point there." Nina said.

"See? Just imagine that I'm not here." I said smiling.

Nathan snorted. "It would be easier if you just stopped talking and left altogether. It'd save me the pain of imagining."

I pretended to zip my mouth, lock it and throw away the key. 

Nathan rolled his eyes. They both turned back to the door and rang the bell together.

"I guess we kind of do need to apologise." Nina whispered as they waited.

"Yeah. I mean he's just a kid and we were little harsh I suppose." Nathan agreed.

The door opened and a really fat lady stood there. "What?" she boomed in her loud voice.

"Umm....."

"Uh...."

"Is your son home?" Nina asked hesitantly.

"Ma'am?" Nathan added with a nervous smile.

"Humph." she said before she yelled on top of her lungs. "TOM!"

Oh damn. She was LOUD! I saw Nina and Nathan jump and exchange wide eyed looks.

Tom appeared in the doorway while his mother still stood there behind them. Tom glared at them.

"Whadya want?"  

"Umm we just...uh....wanted to...." Nina began.

"Apologise." Nathan completed.

"Yeah. Um......we're really sorry."

He didn't reply but looked at his mom pointedly. I was in a fit of giggles seeing how uncomfortable they both looked. Suddenly his moms eyes widened.

"You the kids who messed with ma boy?" she thundered. "Now you listen ere. Nobody messes with ma boy. Got me?"

They nodded their head in unison.

"And next time Imma see you kids talkin like tha' to ma boy then imma call the police and tell em what kinda kids yall are! Do ya got me?"

"Yes maam!" they chorused.

"Now get off of ma property. And don't ya come troubling ma son again!"

"Yes ma'am!" they said as they sprinted away from the house. I was laughing so hard my stomach was aching.

"You there! Whadya think you're doin on ma property? Police! Tresspasser!"

Oh crap, she's looking at me. I got up and ran behind Nina and Nate. We didn't stop running until we reached the end of the road.

"That was crazy!" Nina exclaimed.

"Yeah it was. And it's all your fault Vee." Nathan said breathing hard.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! I can't help it. I'm a writer."

"Yeah your writing could have put us in jail."

"Nah! She was just bluffing. Just trying to protect her kid."

"And you would know that......how?"

"Im a writer! I observe these things."

"Whatever." Nina said rolling her eyes. "I'm just happy we got out of there alive."

"Yeah and we did apologise. The rest is their problem." Nathan said.

"They must have a lot of problems then." I commented.

We all looked at each other and dissolved into a fit of laughter as we made our way home.

_____________________

Okay, I know it's kinda silly but if you guys happen to like it I could do some more fun teasers like these. Comment and let me know!

Oh and don't forget to VOTE! =D 

Rock on!  

~Vee~