HouseFull [3]

Okay, so I was in a good mood and I took a break from studying and thought I'd write the next chapter........ 

I wanna say thanks to all the new fans that I've gotten and also the old ones for sticking around ;) =D 

And thanks soooo much for all the great comments!! Cuz of reading those I feel like posting more and continuing the story!!

So enough delay.......read on and enjoy!!

_____________________

CHAPTER THREE

"MOM! Where my toothbrush?" Tina shouted from upstairs.

"Check in the cupboard!" she yelled back.

"Mom! I can't find my bag!" Lola exclaimed running down the stairs. She bumped into me. "I swear if it's one of your pranks Nina-"

"Chill out sis. Check in the living room." I said. "And I would never steal your book bag! I have no use for it and I dont like hearing never ending lectures. You'd probably go to court and sue me!" I shouted after her. I'm serious. She'd give me so much crap about it later that I'd learnt to mostly stay out of her way now.

I headed towards the kitchen and whoa, it was such a mess. I sat down at the counter and my mom quickly put down a bowl in front of me. I looked down at it and made a face. Yuck.

"Mom-" I started.

"Just a sec sweety."

"Honey where's my tie?" my dad asked as he came in.

"Oh check in the box on the dressing table."

Damon came in and looked at me, then looked down at what was in front of me and started laughing. My mom gave him an annoyed look.

"If you don't want to help, stop fooling around Damon."

"But mom do you really think she's gonna eat that?"

"Eat what?" she said absent mindedly, aldready busy packing lunch for my dad.

"Mom, you gave me oatmeal. When have I ever eaten oatmeal? I mean, even when I was a baby I puked on it. Do you really think I'm gonna change now?" I said imitatating puking.

That finally got her attention. "Oh I'm so sorry." she said picking up that bowl and putting a bowl of chocolate cereal in front of me. Finally. Chocolate heaven.

My mom turned back suddenly. "Wait, why am I apologizing? Can't any of you ever do anything around here? Couldn't you have gotten up taken it yourself? You people are so lazy!"

I just gave her a sheepish look and smiled a sweet smile.

"Stop sucking up to her. You're not five years old you know." Tate said as he came in.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What a baby." Nathan commented as he grabbed a few cookies and started stuffing them in his mouth. Geez you'd think he hasn't eaten for years. And he just drank orange juice with cookies! Gross.

I opened my mouth to comment but my mom cut me off.

"Quiet. Not another word. You're going to be late on your very first day. Hurry up! You peope have no sense of time. Damon, can you drop them?"

"Yeah sure. My classes start later."

"Wait, then why is Lola in such a rush?" I asked.

"Because she's Lola." he said, grinning with amusement. "She took extra classes and she wants to be there early. To suck up to the teachers." he said smirking.

"Haha. Should've guessed."

"Everyone, come to the living room right now!" my mom shouted.

We all assembled there. "Okay, Lola if you're going to college early than you have to go with Damon today because all the other cars are going to be gone." my mom said. Yeah..we had four cars. Damon's was the hottest black convertible ever. He never let anybody use it. Then one car was my dads which he took to work. Out of the other two, one was a minivan and the other was the family car that any of us could drive.

"If I'm driving her then it's going to take atleast an hour more." Damon said.

"No! I need to get there early today!"

"Tough luck sis." he said with a smirk.

"I don't have time for this!" my mom exclaimed. "Go and settle this somewhere else. The rest of you, get in the van. I'm coming."

We all filed into the van. Me and Nathan fought over the window seat but in the end I won. We played rock paper scissors for it. That game never gets old.

My mom got into the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition. "Everyone ready? Okay, let's go."

We'd hardly driven two blocks when Tina exclaimed. "Mom, stop!"

"What is it?" she asked as she hit the brakes.

"Matts not here."

We all looked around. Uh-oh. She's right. We all forgot Matt! My mom drove back and we found a flustered and annoyed Matt waiting outside the house. He got into the car muttering and grumbling. Nathan and Tate were laughing like crazy. My mom kept apologizing.

"You know I think the reason we missed you is bacause you're so small." I couldn't help it. I had to say something.

"Yeah, you know, you're really really tiny......" Tina said smiling.

We teased him for the rest of the way. We sort of apologised too. I mean we almost tickled him to death and Tina and me kept kissing him on his cheeks, so he kinda grudgingly forgave us just to make us stop doing all that.

We reached school with five minutes to spare and rushed to the reception area. Many people on the way stared at us. Who wouldn't? We were like a horde of elephants trampling everything in our way. Haha. Some kids actually looked scared. Some gave us sneering looks, some gave us weird looks and others just stared dumbfounded. What? Haven't they ever seen movies? With lots of kids in it? It's not imprabable you know. Sheesh, and don't they know it's rude to stare? Who taught them manners? Geez.

We made it to the reception. The young lady at the desk looked up with attitude.

"What do you kids want? Reception area is not a place where you can hang out. And shouldn't you be getting to class? Don't you know you're not supposed to come here in large number? I'm going to-"

"Oh would you please!" I said cutting her off. "We're new here and if you don't give us our schedules then we will definitely be late and then you'll be responsible for that."

She stared at us skeptically, offended. "ALL of you?"

"Yup." Tina said with a smile.

She checked some paper and her mouth formed an 'Oh'. She handed us our schedules and watched us go with wide eyes.

We all parted our ways for our first classes. Guess we'd all meet up at lunch hour. Now............let the school drama begin!

_________________________

Liked it? If you did then don't forget to VOTE AND COMMEMT!!

Okay here the deal....... I want atleast 12 votes on this chapter, 7 comments and 4 fans?? Then I'll post next chapter. I need time! Sorry! (Got exam!! Tomorrow!! And Im sitting on wattpad!! Yikes!! Gotta go!! =D)

( *Ninas POV* I can't wait to kick ass! Oh and trust me, there will be LOADS of drama.......initiated by moi *evil smile* Muahahaha. Sorry sorry. Just had to. =D)