HouseFull [2]

Without much ado, here is chapter two! =D

CHAPTER TWO

I plopped down on my bed with a sigh. Finally. All the renovations, furnishing and decorations were done! Okay, almost done......but atleast my job was done, and now I could finally relax. The past few days had been hectic but at the same time amazing! I actually quite enjoy the feeling you get when you move into a new house, the excitement in the air, how everyone's always busy and always running around here and there and everywhere, and how everything is just so crazy and upside down. Yup. Definitely my zone.

The thing that I enjoyed doing the most in the past few days was painting our rooms. We took balloons and, wait for it, filled them with paint! I loved the splash sound it made when we threw it at the walls and the big blotch of colour that remained afterwards. It really looked amazing!

We all wore plastic, transparent overalls over our clothes and also covered the floors with plastic sheets. But, boy oh boy, the walls definitely weren't the only thing covered with paint; we all were! It soon turned into our first ever paint fight. We were all so colourful......especially Matt, he had a bit too much red on him so he looked like a Martian! And Tate ended up with green hair! He looked so weird, we all laughed our heads off! Oh and I even took pictures, of all us, even myself. These are good memories and they should be preserved. In a few years they'd give us something to look back on and laugh at the fun we had.

Nathan, Tate, Tina, Kyle and me also wore roller blades while setting up the furniture and we raced all around the house. Matt kept trying to push us so we would fall and Damon helped him! How could he! And that's the only reason Matt got me once, and ouch, it hurts bad when you fall squat on your butt. Humph. Now I've got another score to settle.

Remember that other score that I had to settle where somebody stole something dark brown from me? Yes, I'm talking about when Nathan and Tate stole my chocolate cake. And now they must pay.... or be doomed for al eternity! Muahahah! What? I don't take being cheated too nicely. Besides I have a reputation to keep, and a belgian chocolate cake to avenge. 

And I've got the perfect plan. Tomorrow is the first day to our new school. (We always have very interesting receptions. It's really very funny to watch.)

Anyways, Im going to have my revenge tomorrow. And I have a plan of action all set for tonight. Muahahhaha!  

I do that a lot........ better get used to it.

****

I quietly crept through the hallway and made my way towards Nathan and Tate's room. It was the middle of the night and everybody else was asleep. Have you ever experienced that churning feeling in your stomach? And your heart starting to beat faster along with that? Well, that's exactly how I was feeling. A bit was due to excitement and a bit was because, well........it's the dead of night! How cool is it doing something you're not supposed to be doing at the dead of night?

I got to their door and quietly pried it open. They were both sleeping on their seperate single beds. Nathan was snoring ever so lightly and Tate was breathing deeply. Good. Signs that they were in a deep sleep. Now to get down to work. I went into their cupboard and found the bag that I was looking for. I did what I had to and quitely exited the room, closing the door lightly behind me.

I started walking down the hall, heading towards my room. I was getting closer.....closer......oh no!

The second door down the hallway opened and I quickly hid behind the curtain that was hanging in front of the window in the hall. The footsteps stopped before they reached me and I heard another door open and close. Phew. Whoever it was must have gone to the bathroom.

I peeked from around the curtain and............aaaaaaaaaah! 

I got the biggest fright of my life as a hand clamped down on my mouth.

"Dont scream. Or you're going to wake the whole house, smartass." Damon said with a chuckle.

I breathed a sigh of relief and he took his hands off.

"What the heck Damon? You scared the living daylights out of me." I whisper yelled at him, still breathing heavily.

He whisper laughed. "Yeah, just imagine what I went through when I saw a pair of feet sticking out from under the curtain. I was all prepared for a burgular, but ofcourse how could I forget? The most skillful thief stays right here, and she steals everyones pride and dignity."

I smiled.

"So what did you do this time?" he asked with a grin. Gosh, I loved him. He never told on me and he was the one person who understood me because he was just like me. He was the one who taught me the secrets of the trade and he almost always accompanies me on my projects, without all the 'this could be dangerous' and 'this is wrong' and 'this could get you into serious trouble, Nina', crap. Puh-lease! What's life without a few risks?

I grinned back at him. "Oh nothing. Just a little payback."

"What did they do?"

"They stole my chocolate cake. Belgian."

"Uh-oh."

"Mm-hm."

He smiled with a twinkle in his eyes. We parted at my room after I gave him a quick hug and said goodnight.

I lay down in my bed and snuggled cosily in my blankets. I sighed. Revenge is going to be sweet.

_________________

This chapter is kind of short and a little boring I guess but this is a filler. I didn't want to make them start school in the same chapter......so next chapter..........SCHOOL TIME!!

(*Ninas POV* why bother going to school when I can homeschool myself? Oh right, cuz you don't think I'm smart enough! Wow, i just realized that education is an insult to mankind! :P)

Comment! Vote! Fan!  

It'll make my day if you do! =D 

~Vee~